Reviews for Hunters and Prey
cjconner326 chapter 21 . 5/28
Just re-reading your stories in order as promised. The things I have forgotten or didnt pick up the other times... I stopped only to read your two new chapters for James and Strangers. I will leave a review for those soon. This is my absolute favorite I have read. I love how the story is intertwined til the end. I love Moon's introduction and Lavender's rise. I love seeing the beginning of Harry the Auror and his team. The side chapters where there is a different POV... noticing that i need to pay more attention there. Not really for the current story, but for the over all arc, if i am not mistaken. Thank you, as always for inviting us into this world of yours.
nanaeleanor chapter 21 . 1/22
Still one of my favorite stories. Plenty of mystery and action and great details about the entire crowd of characters and how they are getting on.
HexasMancer chapter 21 . 1/19
I've now read this the whole way through twice. I just wish the stories went on forever! Thank you for writing it :3
victoriamcneur chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
so well written! thank you!
coralynne chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I don't even know how to say. I think all the things that makes this story (and all the other ones) great have been expressed enough. All I can say is thank you. Thank you for letting me live in this world a while longer. I needed it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
This reminds me, you never finished the story about how Fenella broke into the Ministry. So cruel! Of course, the other stories you've been working on instead are all excellent, so I can't complain too much.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
I love just how competent and well-connected the DA turned out to be.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
I love how Harry still uses Expelliarmus as his spell of choice, while all the other Aurors used Stupefy. And it's great getting to see Ron have a moment to shine. That happens far too infrequently, especially in fanfiction.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
Luna was awesome, as usual. I love how Ginny had complete trust that Harry would get in there somehow, but as it often turns out, it was really one of his friends who figured out how to do it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
I love Harry's sarcasm at the end there. Just wonderful.
peps281 chapter 21 . 4/16/2016
THis story was fantastic! And I cannot wait to read the follow up :) I also really like your characterization of Lavender Brown - I always felt there was more to her than meets the eye.
Ghost chapter 16 . 1/5/2016
Nice twist there. Masterfully done
Teneombre chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Like the others long story you write, it's was a HP style. my only regrets, it's the mess with chapter. I haven't anything against alternance between chapter past ans present but it doesn't fit really well with HP. By the way, it's only my opinion and you are the writer

catly

ten
top story chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Magical People Alcohol Quidditch Final Hell of the fans
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Found a continuity error here: Goyle is referred to here as "the murderer" when this information isn't revealed until the last chapter. Also, if they don't know Goyle has done anything at this point, why is he on the wanted list?