Reviews for Hunters and Prey
Love your work! Can you update your bio with your new stories soon? Thanks!
Seph6 chapter 21 . 4/15
That was an amazing story! I liked how you distributed it in two sub-stories. It was very well done. I think that this was one of your best stories, if not the best. Thanks for it!
The only point that I would have liked best was if the fights betwen couples (Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione) wasn't because of some potion. It would have been nice to if Ginny was truly responsible for what she did and then start to heal her relationship with Harry. Did you ever did a story where they fight?
Roth9 chapter 17 . 4/3
So Ginny snogged another man. Is it just me, or it looks that you want to make a unfaithful Ginny? After all, in your stories, she already kissed Neville, was groped by Dean, was almost kissed by Blaise, and almost every male wants her. In Harry's case, i can't remember things like that ever happening with him.
poetrywoman chapter 21 . 2/20
Really enjoying your writing! Excited to see what happens next.
Becky chapter 1 . 1/25
I reviewed Grave Days and like with that one, I love that your stuff is cannon and I really enjoyed Grave Days, but I must say, this was excellent. I also like all the short stories as well. Really, really good!

Thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
I don't believe you've done a story about the Greek trip. Also, the Mr.'s Church and Temple that Rabastan mentioned seem like interesting potential villains.
memnarch chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Wow, Hermione has the worst luck with bosses doesn't she? The first one tries to kill her the next one's a smarmy git...
Hamilton chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Great story! Still wondering though: as a child, Jane Wake saw the third Shivering Stone. Is she a witch?
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
I have one word that describes this story perfectly, WOW! That was intense,, and I loved every bit of it...

Well maybe not exactly every bit, I have to admit that I didn't like Ginny's drunken behavior. But now that is all explained I don't mind it so much, it is a great plot device. I really like how you write Harry and Ginny's relationship, it is way more realistic than how most people write them. Though, I, have one pet peeve towards it now, I have recently discovered (sort of, I didn't actually go back through the book and remembered - I have mimerized enough that I know I'm righ, and don't need, but I could if anyone wants proof) that Harry did not ignore Ginny during his second year, he did notice her and that she seemed. I distinctly remember a scene were he was thinking about how Fred an George made her go to hospital wing for a pepper-up potion. Which, by the way, also prooves that her brother's it ignore her either (barring Ron, but when you consider the fact that most boys around his try to ignore their annoying younger sia
sters anyway, it is really quite understandable, and Percy who was much too obbsessed with his own supposed apportaince and Penelope to see past his nose - I mean, come on, they only time she brought up enough courage to tell anyone her fears behind it all (which was Harry by the, and both he and Ron had actually believed she had to say was important) he just brushed her off, and forced to keep quite - so he really had no excuse at all). Didn't ignore her either. So I really don't know everyone thonks Harry ignored, becuase he clearly didn't. Besides he had knowing that anything was seriosly wrong her, Gred and Forge had tried to take care of her and help, but no one had anyway of knowing about the diary, because wasn't able to anyone. As for Dumbledore noticing, why on Earth would he? She's not Harry, someone he spends a fair bit of time watching. she is just another, seemingly ordinary student. The he had no cause for concern until the chamber was opened, at which point on top his regular ennumeruse duties, he had to with the Mynistry, keeping the students calm, the school running the board of govenors, and who knows what else. Close examination of the first years was not on the top of his list. After all he is not perfect.

Ooops, this really has very little to do with you story, for which I most scincerily appologize. I also appologise for my rambling rant, the disjointedness, poor spag, and anythin else that might be messed up with it. I can really offer by way of excuse, the fact that I am way to tired for me own good, and that I really need stop writing reviews when I am so tired as they always end up like this. oh, and I am writing on a tablet, which because I cannot easily fix errors I miss, is probably making it allvthe worse..

Well best be signing now before get started rambling again. Great story, lokking foward to reading your others!
Amy chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I hate you...you write so well with a plot so intriguing that I lost two days worth of sleep and two days worth of work to read this story.

Being the martyr I am, I wish you all the best and hope you write lots and lots. ;)

Cheers!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
ten thumbs up!
illjwamh chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
I've thus far sunk about a week into this canon you've developed. I think you've written more HP fiction than Rowling herself at this point.

Among the myriad things I'm enjoying, I absolutely love what you've done with Lavender. I think she might be my favorite character in your stories so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
So is Olivia a Seeker or a Chaser? Because Players Rites lists her as the Seeker.
Larry Hotter chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Boy, lots and lots of details... perhaps a bit too much.
The pacing was excruciating in this chapter, I honestly skimmed through the most of it.
Larry Hotter chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I think this should be chapter 3 or chapter 2 should be chapter 3.
This seems like a continuation of chapter 2.

I found this quite pointless, actually. Other than proving that Ginny is a drunkard bitch.