Reviews for Hunters and Prey
Oriondruid chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
This is so brilliant, and so complex. I had trouble at first remembering all the details of the piece up till now, so re-read a couple of chapters, which is why it's taken a few days to review this part since it was posted.

Initially I had difficulty realising that the scene in italics between Ginny and Harry was happening in their heads, where Ginny was fighting off the effects of the dark magic, but that was just me being a bit 'dim' and eventually 'got it'. So the pair's patronuses have changed to matched phoenixes, excellent!

I love the way Luna 'deputised' them all as official Quibbler reporters to get them into the news conference, damn clever that young lady, as we know. I hope Fenella is okay in the coming Auror action, she is very brave in insisting to go along, but then we also know that from her past actions.

I'm sure the next part of the story will be as action packed and fascinating as it has been so far and look forward to reading more.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Katara97 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Thank you for the update. :)
Susan M. M chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Good description. Very clever countering the Dementer essence in the potion with a Patronus, and absolutely brilliant having Luna hire them as reporters for the Quibbler! As always, Fenella proves that being sorted into Slytherin does not mean you are cowardly and/or evil.
Lilyp chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
This is one of my all time favourite stories and it is the one that really made me be your fan. And this chaper is the most brilliant of it. In it we have so many good things, that it is cetain that I'll forget some.
First of all I loved the changed patroni. In a way it marks a new era of their lives and of their love. Harry is no longer obtaining strength from his father, but from the love of his life. And it's a phoenix, the bird that never disappears and always is reborn from its ashes, as their love will always be rebuilt from their difficulties.

I love all the inside the head stuff. It has the form of dreams, as it should, but it shows their love. It'sone of the most beautiful romance scenes I've seen in fanfiction.

I also loved that the press conference will be about anything, but what the Harpies management wanted. Harry and Ginny are a couple and that is shown to the whole world. And Harry is lucky that his mission is near the end, or else it would have been ruined. But, of course, if they wanted that the people that were responsible for intoxicating Ginny were unaware of how much they knew, that is no longer a secret, since the whole world now knows that Ginny's flat has been broken in.

Luna is always resourceful and it was a good thing that she could give all their friends press jobs.

Keep the good work.
potternut190 chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
The Legilimency scene was fantastic! And Luna was inspired as usual offering everyone jobs.

I now think the Potter's impossibly complex communication without words, as Jackie noticed in Strangers is Legilimency like we just witnessed there. Neil, you are an awesome writer!
T
Pan's Box chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Wow. This is truly incredible - your story is so realistic!

I've enjoyed reading this so much, though it does feel as if I've come across it as it's drawing to a close; but I look forward to reading what you have in store for us next.

I think Fenella is my favourite character :)

Pan x
Slaidback chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
This story is epic, right up there with grave days and aurors and schoolgirls (can you work a &s please :) sorry to sound demanding) I recommend you in the real world ( but only to fanatics like us) as a sign of epic fanfiction, so keep up the good work my man.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Wow! Well, it's been a while since this story has been updated, but it was well worth the wait! Very exciting, can't wait to see what happens next!
mwinter1 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Awaiting more.
lalachoa chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
A cliffie! Love the story.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This is brilliant! I love it. I love the whole dynamic of this chapter. Not sure I entirely trust the Malfoys though, though I'm glad they're helping the victims, and I'm glad Cissy is helping Harry too. I hope Harry comes back from this mission whole and well but locates Lestrange and Lowell.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
One spelling mistake: Grief, not greif. Otherwise again very well written. Lovely description work.
Ouch poor Harry, having been subjected to the Cruciatus curse I hope he caught the git that did it. Go Harpies! Ahh that could only be Ginny, she was excellent at the 'Bat bogey' hex... Haha Ginny drunk this could prove to be interesting!
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I like this very much. The description of the photos sound lovely, and I can imagine both Harry and Hermione all tanned, and Ron and Ginny all pink and extremely freckled. Love the portkey idea, that was really rather clever! Aren't Ron and George smart? Nice move on Ron's behalf paying Harry back, that was quite crafty for Ron. That's not some bad work, only 10 people left to find! Nice going.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Another excellent chapter
MHood80 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Fantastic chapter! The moment between Harry and Ginny inside each others minds shows their total commitment to each other and was just genius! Just a great job all around, can't wait to see how it ends!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »