Reviews for Hunters and Prey
FriendofMolly chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
North,
I know I'm a bit behind. It was good to catch up though. I am relieved that the cause of Ginny and Linny's drunken behavior was finally discovered and removed. It was surprising that it was Daphne who started it. It sounds more like something Pansy would do. They have to be suspicious of the company itself, seeing that it is owned by all DE's. Now that it is exposed, I'm thinking that the guilty ones are at this moment either in the hands of the Sheriff or fighting them. Since the Aurors were called it's probably still a battle. I'll be waiting for the next.
FoM
PS Until all are incarcerated, Ginny and Linny should not take anything from anyone but family. Even then it needs to be examined. What a pain.
TroyWeb chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Very creative story. I like the good old fashioned detective work in tracking down the remaining Deatheaters and Snatchers. The Ron and Hermione arguing instead of helping is annoying but I really enjoyed your more mature version of Harry. Also all of your OCs are well written and add to the narrative.

Keep up the good work.
lisa chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
i've always hated Ginny but here i am reading your stories. good job you 're a great writer! :)
diva.gonzo chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Oh North, I enjoy this oh so much. The details you convey in the entire storyline (yes, I went back and re-read the entire story this week before I remarked on it) are lush, decadent, and exquisite.
You interweave your story among the others (and I love the Baliff Mark Moon - such a gentle yet strong soul!) - and you bring details to the story that make it a delight to read.
The most though was the purging of the potion - and the ingredient list. Brilliant!

I am now anxiously awaiting more, at your leisure of course.
Lorelei Lynn chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
I just caught up on this great story and I liked the non-linear format as a way to keep all the plot strands moving. I also think you've done a good job with your creative additions to the wizarding world. And then you made me laugh out loud with Luna's job offer!
Keep up the good work!
ClaireBear1982 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
Finally all caught up. May I say wow?! This has been one heck of a rollercoaster I have to say. You are an amazing writer and I'm totally captivated by this. It's so cleverly written, I love the potion. That is totally impressive, I did wonder who or what could be controlling Ginny for her to act like that. I really like Dacia, she's a very clever sweet woman. Lavender is brilliant. I really hope they all catch Lestrange too. Love that Harry and Ginny's Patronuses changed to Phoenixes, have to admit at first I thought the ghost of Dumbledore had conjured it.

I really can't wait for more of this now :) Btw I can't remember what chapters but there are a few spelling mistakes. Sorry to nit pick and all that.
JC70s chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Awesome chapter, very powerful. That sequence between Ginny amd Harry ending with their new Patronus was very dramatic and exciting. I've been following this story for years now, and it always is a trill! Thanks! Please update soon?
Oriondruid chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
This is so brilliant, and so complex. I had trouble at first remembering all the details of the piece up till now, so re-read a couple of chapters, which is why it's taken a few days to review this part since it was posted.

Initially I had difficulty realising that the scene in italics between Ginny and Harry was happening in their heads, where Ginny was fighting off the effects of the dark magic, but that was just me being a bit 'dim' and eventually 'got it'. So the pair's patronuses have changed to matched phoenixes, excellent!

I love the way Luna 'deputised' them all as official Quibbler reporters to get them into the news conference, damn clever that young lady, as we know. I hope Fenella is okay in the coming Auror action, she is very brave in insisting to go along, but then we also know that from her past actions.

I'm sure the next part of the story will be as action packed and fascinating as it has been so far and look forward to reading more.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Katara97 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Thank you for the update. :)
Susan M. M chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Good description. Very clever countering the Dementer essence in the potion with a Patronus, and absolutely brilliant having Luna hire them as reporters for the Quibbler! As always, Fenella proves that being sorted into Slytherin does not mean you are cowardly and/or evil.
Lilyp chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
This is one of my all time favourite stories and it is the one that really made me be your fan. And this chaper is the most brilliant of it. In it we have so many good things, that it is cetain that I'll forget some.
First of all I loved the changed patroni. In a way it marks a new era of their lives and of their love. Harry is no longer obtaining strength from his father, but from the love of his life. And it's a phoenix, the bird that never disappears and always is reborn from its ashes, as their love will always be rebuilt from their difficulties.

I love all the inside the head stuff. It has the form of dreams, as it should, but it shows their love. It'sone of the most beautiful romance scenes I've seen in fanfiction.

I also loved that the press conference will be about anything, but what the Harpies management wanted. Harry and Ginny are a couple and that is shown to the whole world. And Harry is lucky that his mission is near the end, or else it would have been ruined. But, of course, if they wanted that the people that were responsible for intoxicating Ginny were unaware of how much they knew, that is no longer a secret, since the whole world now knows that Ginny's flat has been broken in.

Luna is always resourceful and it was a good thing that she could give all their friends press jobs.

Keep the good work.
potternut190 chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
The Legilimency scene was fantastic! And Luna was inspired as usual offering everyone jobs.

I now think the Potter's impossibly complex communication without words, as Jackie noticed in Strangers is Legilimency like we just witnessed there. Neil, you are an awesome writer!
T
Pan's Box chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Wow. This is truly incredible - your story is so realistic!

I've enjoyed reading this so much, though it does feel as if I've come across it as it's drawing to a close; but I look forward to reading what you have in store for us next.

I think Fenella is my favourite character :)

Pan x
Slaidback chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
This story is epic, right up there with grave days and aurors and schoolgirls (can you work a &s please :) sorry to sound demanding) I recommend you in the real world ( but only to fanatics like us) as a sign of epic fanfiction, so keep up the good work my man.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Wow! Well, it's been a while since this story has been updated, but it was well worth the wait! Very exciting, can't wait to see what happens next!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »