Reviews for Hunters and Prey
ClaireBear1982 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This is brilliant! I love it. I love the whole dynamic of this chapter. Not sure I entirely trust the Malfoys though, though I'm glad they're helping the victims, and I'm glad Cissy is helping Harry too. I hope Harry comes back from this mission whole and well but locates Lestrange and Lowell.
ClaireBear1982 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
One spelling mistake: Grief, not greif. Otherwise again very well written. Lovely description work.
Ouch poor Harry, having been subjected to the Cruciatus curse I hope he caught the git that did it. Go Harpies! Ahh that could only be Ginny, she was excellent at the 'Bat bogey' hex... Haha Ginny drunk this could prove to be interesting!
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I like this very much. The description of the photos sound lovely, and I can imagine both Harry and Hermione all tanned, and Ron and Ginny all pink and extremely freckled. Love the portkey idea, that was really rather clever! Aren't Ron and George smart? Nice move on Ron's behalf paying Harry back, that was quite crafty for Ron. That's not some bad work, only 10 people left to find! Nice going.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Another excellent chapter
MHood80 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Fantastic chapter! The moment between Harry and Ginny inside each others minds shows their total commitment to each other and was just genius! Just a great job all around, can't wait to see how it ends!
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I thought it was pretty incredible that all that happened just in Harry's/Ginny's minds to rid her of the dark potion, and very cool that their patroni took care of the problem! Very effective the way Harry got rid of the dark presence in Linny with his patronus as well - short and sweet, but no less effective! :) I hope you can update soon! Yet another exciting chapter!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
You changed Harry and Ginny's Patroni? That was a rather unusual move, but it works for me.

I see what you meant by Daphne being in deep trouble, I love how her thing get's worn off by a Patronus Charm. Bet Malfoy will be in a strop now that his future sister-in-law is going to be wanted by the law.

People really need to learn not to call Harry delusional when it comes to Dark Magic, especially now he's got qualifications.

Great chapter and look forward to the rest of the story.
diva.gonzo chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
polite clapping That was outstanding.
I'll have to go back and re-read the previous chapters (my failing) but I love the work there - the dedication and the emotional turmoil of the dementor essence poisoning. Brilliant idea - and also, as Luna mentioned, boggart spit.
*speechless*
Brilliant chapter. (grabbing another cup of coffee to read it again)

As always, I look forward to more at your leisure.
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
And so the tale of Mark Moon and Lavender Brown begins, perhaps?

The characters you create fit so seamlessly into the Harry Potter universe, that I want to suspect that they have been there all along and JK just didn't have the plot space to reveal them to us.

I remember when Lupin was on missions for the OotP, he talked about living in the werewolf community - the village certainly fits the idea of that.

Finally, it is wonderful to read a well written, canonical HP story that stays true to both the characterisations and includes such a wonderful range of accents from around the UK. There is only so many times that I can read 'Ron was on the couch' or 'Hermione got her first Weasley sweater' before wondering why the characters have suddenly been transported to America!

I look forward to seeing how 'Hunters and Prey' will come together, and exploring more of you post-DH creations!
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
For Ginny's sake, I hope Tavistock has the brains to retain a local barrister. He probably doesn't even know about "not proven" as a possible verdict. (I once read a Star Trek fanfic story where Scotty was on trial murder. The judge informed Spock that because of medieval witchcraft laws which had never been repealed, a Scottish court could accept information learned through a Vulcan mind-meld as mental evidence was permissible in court.) I like a complication of Weasleys as the correct plural form.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Oh, Merlin's beard, if this isn't part of an undercover operation, it's certainly going to put a crimp in Harry and Ginny's relationship.
jennydaggers chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
As always, I am staggered by the amount of depth and thought you put into your stories. Ever heard of love at first sight? Fave at first chapter.
MrRobertsIII chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
More please!
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Love your writing. Hope you are working on original material.
HappyTrottingElf chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
I'm a big fan of your writing and am so glad you're continuing with this story. I love how true you stay to the characters and Rowling's universe, but when you add new characters they fit so well.
I just recently re-read this from the beginning and suddenly realised who the BB couple are. You could give JK a run for her money in terms of how well thought out your universe is! Simply brilliant.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »