Reviews for Hunters and Prey
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 21 . 5/4/2018
This fic is amazing.
Just William chapter 21 . 4/19/2018
Excellent, well written story, obviously using "local" geographic knowledge for the location of this story.
Just William chapter 2 . 4/17/2018
"An unreal monochrome look" - good description of the Newcastle kit.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2018
Ape ta had as always. I spent se real days reading this through. This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfic in existence.

For someone who is such a superior writer though you are surprising weak on titles.

Why isn't this called: Harry Potter and the Shivering Stone or Harry Potter and the Encounter at Bloody or Harry Potter and the Werewolf Healer or Harry Potter & Operation Werewolf Hunter or Harry Potter and The Children of Jewels or All Auror Alert! Or any number of better titles.
lizzzsunshine chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
Oh my god. You really kept us on edge in this chapter. I was so certain Dacia was dead!
coki83 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Just realised that Jack and Jane Wake are Jacqui Charltons parents! I love all these little intricacies! Xox
pottermind chapter 21 . 10/4/2017
Amazing story! I love how everything happened, it was so wonderfully well written, and the split scenes didn't even confuse me (I usually get very confused if writers write like this) ! Keep up the amazing work, and thank you so much for sharing your stories with us!
Wild-bill-13 chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
Fantastic story. It's amazing how the world you have created flows from one story to the next. This piece of writing was creative and both the story, and the way you chose to tell it were awesome. I do hope you go back and finish aurors and schoolgirls. As this mentions Fenella breaking into the ministry. I would be curious to see how that story continued to lead up to this one, and the continuation in friends and foes. I am re reading all of your stories again in order to see the broader narrative and realize how badly I would like to see the gaps filled in from a few of my favorite stories from your this period in the gang's lives. Keep up the great work!
Aliragal chapter 21 . 8/13/2017
I've got to admit, this was stupendous. It was refreshing to read a piecevof fiction in this world that didn't deal with the possibility of the end of the world or an ultimate super villain. I immensely enjoyed the split perspectives from the beginning of the story, and watching them finally merge together. It was a well thought out, compact and coherent story, that also happens to have opened up space for a sequel. All around, another splendid piece of writing from you!
cjconner326 chapter 21 . 5/28/2017
Just re-reading your stories in order as promised. The things I have forgotten or didnt pick up the other times... I stopped only to read your two new chapters for James and Strangers. I will leave a review for those soon. This is my absolute favorite I have read. I love how the story is intertwined til the end. I love Moon's introduction and Lavender's rise. I love seeing the beginning of Harry the Auror and his team. The side chapters where there is a different POV... noticing that i need to pay more attention there. Not really for the current story, but for the over all arc, if i am not mistaken. Thank you, as always for inviting us into this world of yours.
nanaeleanor chapter 21 . 1/22/2017
Still one of my favorite stories. Plenty of mystery and action and great details about the entire crowd of characters and how they are getting on.
HexasMancer chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
I've now read this the whole way through twice. I just wish the stories went on forever! Thank you for writing it :3
victoriamcneur chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
so well written! thank you!
coralynne chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I don't even know how to say. I think all the things that makes this story (and all the other ones) great have been expressed enough. All I can say is thank you. Thank you for letting me live in this world a while longer. I needed it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
This reminds me, you never finished the story about how Fenella broke into the Ministry. So cruel! Of course, the other stories you've been working on instead are all excellent, so I can't complain too much.
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »