Reviews for Hunters and Prey
memnarch chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Wow, Hermione has the worst luck with bosses doesn't she? The first one tries to kill her the next one's a smarmy git...
Hamilton chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Great story! Still wondering though: as a child, Jane Wake saw the third Shivering Stone. Is she a witch?
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
I have one word that describes this story perfectly, WOW! That was intense,, and I loved every bit of it...

Well maybe not exactly every bit, I have to admit that I didn't like Ginny's drunken behavior. But now that is all explained I don't mind it so much, it is a great plot device. I really like how you write Harry and Ginny's relationship, it is way more realistic than how most people write them. Though, I, have one pet peeve towards it now, I have recently discovered (sort of, I didn't actually go back through the book and remembered - I have mimerized enough that I know I'm righ, and don't need, but I could if anyone wants proof) that Harry did not ignore Ginny during his second year, he did notice her and that she seemed. I distinctly remember a scene were he was thinking about how Fred an George made her go to hospital wing for a pepper-up potion. Which, by the way, also prooves that her brother's it ignore her either (barring Ron, but when you consider the fact that most boys around his try to ignore their annoying younger sia
sters anyway, it is really quite understandable, and Percy who was much too obbsessed with his own supposed apportaince and Penelope to see past his nose - I mean, come on, they only time she brought up enough courage to tell anyone her fears behind it all (which was Harry by the, and both he and Ron had actually believed she had to say was important) he just brushed her off, and forced to keep quite - so he really had no excuse at all). Didn't ignore her either. So I really don't know everyone thonks Harry ignored, becuase he clearly didn't. Besides he had knowing that anything was seriosly wrong her, Gred and Forge had tried to take care of her and help, but no one had anyway of knowing about the diary, because wasn't able to anyone. As for Dumbledore noticing, why on Earth would he? She's not Harry, someone he spends a fair bit of time watching. she is just another, seemingly ordinary student. The he had no cause for concern until the chamber was opened, at which point on top his regular ennumeruse duties, he had to with the Mynistry, keeping the students calm, the school running the board of govenors, and who knows what else. Close examination of the first years was not on the top of his list. After all he is not perfect.

Ooops, this really has very little to do with you story, for which I most scincerily appologize. I also appologise for my rambling rant, the disjointedness, poor spag, and anythin else that might be messed up with it. I can really offer by way of excuse, the fact that I am way to tired for me own good, and that I really need stop writing reviews when I am so tired as they always end up like this. oh, and I am writing on a tablet, which because I cannot easily fix errors I miss, is probably making it allvthe worse..

Well best be signing now before get started rambling again. Great story, lokking foward to reading your others!
Amy chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I hate you...you write so well with a plot so intriguing that I lost two days worth of sleep and two days worth of work to read this story.

Being the martyr I am, I wish you all the best and hope you write lots and lots. ;)

Cheers!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
ten thumbs up!
illjwamh chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
I've thus far sunk about a week into this canon you've developed. I think you've written more HP fiction than Rowling herself at this point.

Among the myriad things I'm enjoying, I absolutely love what you've done with Lavender. I think she might be my favorite character in your stories so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
So is Olivia a Seeker or a Chaser? Because Players Rites lists her as the Seeker.
Larry Hotter chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Boy, lots and lots of details... perhaps a bit too much.
The pacing was excruciating in this chapter, I honestly skimmed through the most of it.
Larry Hotter chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I think this should be chapter 3 or chapter 2 should be chapter 3.
This seems like a continuation of chapter 2.

I found this quite pointless, actually. Other than proving that Ginny is a drunkard bitch.
Larry Hotter chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Ok. I'm mightily impressed by the details in your story.
Everything seems well thought out! :)

Loving this! :)
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Good first chapter!
Well-written andhas great potential. :)
memnarch chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Really enjoyed this one. The non-linear story structure is a bit more difficult to follow than in your other works, probably because there's so much going on and so many pieces that have to fall into place. It was certainly effective though, as the pub incident with Ginny without context was quite distressing. I continue to be impressed by the thought you've put into expanding HP universe. Branch offices of the Ministry of Magic are an interesting concept, although I'd always supposed that, given wizards' ability to perform near instantaneous transportation, that local offices wouldn't be necessary. Still, I suppose it makes sense that an English office wouldn't necessarily be able to relate or respond as well to Welsh or Scottish wizarding issues. Speaking of the world you've created, I'm curious to see how Azkaban is run, now that the goblins are in charge. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Nott's Machiavellian machinations; you've turned him into quite the puppet master. I was wondering though if you ever plan to finish Aurors and Schoolgirls, since I'd like to see how Fenella's caper at the Ministry turned out.
Thanks for the great read!
katesari chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this!
Started friends and foes, and hope to see updates there in the future!
Bye
Brooke chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
I just wanted to thank you. I've started writing some Harry Potter fanfiction, but I haven't got a fanfiction account yet. When I first started writing them, I didn't think at all about how the Wizarding World would have changed since the Battle, apart from werewolf and house elf rights, or what new inventions people might make. This story, with your Portcuffs and the archway at the Ministry, and the two-way mirrors, have inspired me to think about this, which I think will make my fanfictions better, and maybe even inspire some more stories. Thank you so much, and keep writing, because your stories are great.
kail420 chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
great characterisation, great narrative, overall awesome story.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »