Reviews for Can't stop
cathartic chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Oh, how very bittersweet! But that's life, as you said. You can focus on the bitter, but you're better off acknowledging the sweet.

I loved it. You've made me smitten with this pairing. Your style is downright inspiring, by the by. The seamless way you manage to mesh scenes, emotions and characters together, to describe without describing (if you know what I mean) - it's just beautiful. I've fallen in love with a writing style.

Thank you so much for sharing - I know this story is a bit old, but please do keep writing! (Other stories, I mean, this one had a very satisfactory ending.) :-)

Cheers!
cathartic chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Finally got the time to start reading again! Lovely, just lovely. Your writing is spectacular. If you were ever to write a novel, I would buy it. Your style is well-developed, emotionally gripping and prettily descriptive.

Onward! And I'm favoring this now :-)!
cathartic chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Ooh, the emotion in this is just beautiful. And the flow of the story is just outstanding.

You are a very, very, very talented writer. I think I've found a new pairing to squeal over, thanks to you… This is just beautiful. The emotions of the two, so clear and distinct - the subtle way you introduced the way it's been building, without rushing through history.

Oh, yes. Tasteful and eloquent writing. Well-rounded, impressive, intricate. I don't have the right words for how beautiful that was. I really want to read on (heh, I "can't stop" as the title implies) and I intend to as soon as I get another spare moment.

Thank you so much for writing this! Just - wow, you are so talented.
adVENTitiious chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I loved this story! You have won me over. I will now have to look into these characters and of course read your other fics! My what incredibly enthralling writing skills you have. Hehe. I don't know how that ended up sounding like little red riding hood, but I went with it. Your ability to infuse this mini story with humor, angst, excitement, lust AND an awww-inducing sweet bond, while still writing two very distinct and lovably endearing characters astonishes me. And the ending made me smile. WRITE MORE.
adVENTitiious chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Oh my! My. My. My. My. What is this? I love it. So much emotion. So much subtle humor. And the palpable angst and sweet brotherly love that you somehow write sexy. Aghhh! Be still my beating heart. Why does this story not have more reviews!? I love it, and I have only read two chapters! You are a fantastic writer. Fantastic.
adVENTitiious chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Fair warning, I'm terrible at reviewing. But, I checked out this story and had to leave a review. What a wonderful first chapter! I am not familiar with these characters and yet you were able to flesh them out quite a bit very quickly and thoroughly, yet somehow seamlessly without me even really being aware that you were doing so. Clever. I was already rooting for them to kiss, and I just met them and they're brothers. Brilliant! I love how you built the tension and mood with the increasing description and lengthening of your sentences. And when the older brother left! Aghhh! Sooo good! Ahahaha! Excellent chapter. Off to read the next!
MP chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Whee! This was a great story. Thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it.
CelinLily chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
Liked the way you shiwed the good side of a downer ending.
LaylaBinx chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Haha, aww this was cute! Great job! :D
Fairy225 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Yaaaaaaayyy! Everything is happy! Angelica seems a bit evil though. :D Perfect ending, well done! XD
Fairy225 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Neh, you should write another sequel-ish chapter where they get together or make up again, maybe an accidental kiss coming round a corner *hint hint* :D I haven't read Brother's Grimm before, and I really liked yours. I think, if you had the drive, that this story could end up being a really well written multi-chapter (or not) fic that lots of people would like. :D
Andi chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was really well done. I hope that you continue it so we can see what happens