Reviews for Please, let me go
SweetQueenie218 chapter 22 . 5/29
I wish you continued this, it was so much fun to read!
Bridgette chapter 22 . 5/16
OMG! I have fallen in love with this story! Please update! You are an amazing author and must continue!
ItsAFormOfArt chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
update?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
I think this Ana (?) character is a mary-sue.
SkyiMello chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
Omg this story is so intense! I hope NoCo is the ship that makes it out...anywho please update. I need to see how this ends! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2016
I have been following this story for years and I just want you to know that this story is so great and we all understand how the whole " take a while to update " thing goes :p

Regardless, thank you for this story
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
3333
MorbidGinger chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
Well I can kinda see why al resents his brother. How is Jose going to fit into this though... still I feel we're getting close to the end maybe. And no! littl Cody! I hope kitt is ok!
Multifandompriinceess chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
oops I accidentally got addicted to an unfinished story.
Fan chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
Have you given up on this story? Please, please update! This is great and it's really gonna get interesting. Please update.
Invader Cole chapter 21 . 6/3/2015
It took me a day to read this and I heavily enjoy it. Things have really gotten good. I could already see Cody would get Stockholm syndrome once they had sex. He feels like the type it could happen to. Jose has appeared and the the kidnappers are becoming like a family, oddly enough. Please continue, we are basically in the middle of the story. The worst place to end a good story like this one.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
I hope Noah and Cody get back together! They're made for each other! :'(
Guest chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
I am so glad you decided to continue this!

Please, update again soon! I love it!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
I wonder if Alejandro is not looking forward to seeing his brother José. I'm eager to find out what's going to happen. Either way, I hope Cody and twins won't have to be caught in the middle of a conflict if it exists between Alejandro and José. It would be ugly. Then again, I might be wrong. I just look forward to the next chapter.

Take your time. I haven't published or updated anything since the start of the year. The 30th of December was the last time I've posted something, and that's nearly five months ago. On top of that, I have a handful of stories that have potential that I haven't even looked at in 2013. You can't put on a cluck on art. So keep up the good work.

I laughed at how Ana wanted Noah to castrate Duncan. Typical Ana.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
Oh my gosh. I'm so happy you updated, I thought this was abandon...guess not. Yay! Wow, this is about to get interesting _