Reviews for Please, let me go
CVluvFoxy chapter 22 . 10/7
Well I can kinda see why al resents his brother. How is Jose going to fit into this though... still I feel we're getting close to the end maybe. And no! littl Cody! I hope kitt is ok!
DarkCaptainSwan chapter 21 . 10/3
oops I accidentally got addicted to an unfinished story.
Fan chapter 21 . 9/10
Have you given up on this story? Please, please update! This is great and it's really gonna get interesting. Please update.
Invader Cole chapter 21 . 6/3
It took me a day to read this and I heavily enjoy it. Things have really gotten good. I could already see Cody would get Stockholm syndrome once they had sex. He feels like the type it could happen to. Jose has appeared and the the kidnappers are becoming like a family, oddly enough. Please continue, we are basically in the middle of the story. The worst place to end a good story like this one.
I hope Noah and Cody get back together! They're made for each other! :'(
I am so glad you decided to continue this!

Please, update again soon! I love it!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 21 . 5/18
I wonder if Alejandro is not looking forward to seeing his brother José. I'm eager to find out what's going to happen. Either way, I hope Cody and twins won't have to be caught in the middle of a conflict if it exists between Alejandro and José. It would be ugly. Then again, I might be wrong. I just look forward to the next chapter.

Take your time. I haven't published or updated anything since the start of the year. The 30th of December was the last time I've posted something, and that's nearly five months ago. On top of that, I have a handful of stories that have potential that I haven't even looked at in 2013. You can't put on a cluck on art. So keep up the good work.

I laughed at how Ana wanted Noah to castrate Duncan. Typical Ana.
Oh my gosh. I'm so happy you updated, I thought this was abandon...guess not. Yay! Wow, this is about to get interesting _
CVluvFoxy chapter 21 . 5/3
My reaction to seeing this updated: ER MEH GERD YAAAAAASSSS! Lol So we're gonna see Jose. I'm actually kinda surprised. Didn't see that coming. The Little Cody incident was hilarious. I feel like it was heather that did it. Or y'know Duncan. Ah well doesn't matter. Excited for Japan.
TotalDramaFan1123 chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
This is Awesome! I just hope they would save Cody before Cody's heart melt for Alejandro for good. I'm just hoping for it. The funny thing is Ana is afraid of Cats. Man, I love reading this. It's like one of the best story I read in fanfiction! Keep up the good work! When would you update? Hope you update soon.
2203 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Awwwww poor cody :( I really like your story, are you going to update soon?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
Seriously update already! I've been checking this story almost everyday. I really like where it's going. :)
You are going to finish right?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2014