Reviews for Day Three
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/6
HA! Neal always trying to do something creative.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
"...Probably." he added, thinking back to a certain phone booth he'd hidden in once.
Now, THAT was an adventure.
CaskettLover1969 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
LOL Of course Neal outsmarted Peter and Jones. Good idea, well written and funny. Thank you!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
LOL
can so understand why the two agents are not comfortable with neals idea
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
LOL! Oh Neal! :)
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This one brought a smile to my face. :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
lol poor Neal... shoulda bought stock in Microsoft ;)
overkalix chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love this! Excellent scenario and beautifully written.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
LOL, cute.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hahaha, agent to the end. i can just see the two cracking up after Neal leaves. Thanks for the sweet read!

Chow4noW
Canadianscanget chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
hey just scooting around reading various things - well done. The characterizations are mint Thanks
marihun chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Bwahaha, this was hilarious! Everyone was perfectly in character, thanks for the good laugh! :)
Alexic chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow. You perfectly captured the insanely childish banter. I really respect your grasp of how the characters interact beyond "chick-flick moments" and being beat up.

And now I really want Neal to get a hold of a time machine. If I hadn't read your story, I would NEVER have tried to imagine a Doctor Who / White Collar crossover. Personally, I would never attempt it, but it's funny to imagine - and Neal thought baseball cards were doable but messy.
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Haha! Love it!

" "New rule." Peter said to Jones but turning to look pointedly at Neal. "No committing felonies in the van, not even hypothetical ones." " - Awesome!

-Voices