Reviews for Grim Reaper
Loved this story! So sweet and heartbreaking at the same time!
pallyndrome chapter 20 . 10/5
Great story!
Iwwoliger chapter 20 . 9/7
Ahh that is so cute!
Iwwoliger chapter 6 . 9/5
Hotch was abused! I know it!
Snovolovac chapter 20 . 8/10
this was a beautiful story, I loved it!
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
The opening Hotch scene ending reminds me of "A Little Bit Stronger". Man, I love that song… •Woke up late today/And I still feel the sting of the pain/But I brushed my teeth anyway/I gotta drive through the mess and put a smile on my face… /I got a little bit stronger…• Such a good song. ~Nox
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
Great story! Kept me intrigued to the very last moment. I thought you did very well with Hotch's character and making the unsub Foyet's cousin. Can't wait to read more of your fabulous works!
Suteko chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
Whoa...interesting villain and I loved you bringing Sean in.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
What season and episode is it
ForeverRainingFire chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Iceleaf13 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Well you did say he was impatiant.
Iceleaf13 chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Not to worry. This is just the sort of story I was looking for. If you were milder I would have to look elsewhere. Though it is easier then usual to find stories like this in this fandom.
Pisces tattoo chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
*throws trashcan at author* *trashcan misses* your hurting my baby!
Sassy sarcasm chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Oh yes Hotch, he just got his stomach cut open, but no he's fine. Just perfectly peachy. He's just chipper, and why shouldn't he be? All that's happening is he's getting tortured because you pissed off a psychopath!
Marrilyn chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
This was a really beautiful story! I like the writing, the great detail and all the little things you paid attention to. This story is deserving of an award.

Reid's so adorable. I wanna take him home with me and nurse him back to health. It was cruel what was done to him. He should definitely consider hiring a bodyguard. It was cute how Garcia barricaded him with stuffed toys.

I really love the team's family moments and you did them justice, so kudos to you! You're an amazing author and I wish you good luck in the future!