Reviews for Grim Reaper
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
I love this story! Its very well made! It must have taken forever! Good job!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
"13x379"
Quando eu vi isso pensei logo: Matilda. Aí eu olho mais embaixo: Matilda
não não acho que seja assustadora final, é só uma Fic
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
That wasn't a crappy chapter. Not by a long shot. My heart is aching for our poor boys though... and this is only the beginning!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Oh my gosh! This chapter! Reid!
sherryola chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
Wow. That was often difficult to read, btit was aterrific story! my favorite scene was the scene with aarona nd spencer in the hospital. Letting go and breaking down is a good thing sometimes.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE. OH. MY. GOD.! WELL DONE THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL I LOVED HOW GREAT THE TEAMS RELATIONSHIP IS! AWWW YOU MADE ME SHED TEARS THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Loved this story! So sweet and heartbreaking at the same time!
pallyndrome chapter 20 . 10/5/2017
Great story!
Iwwoliger chapter 20 . 9/7/2017
Ahh that is so cute!
Iwwoliger chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
Hotch was abused! I know it!
Snovolovac chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
this was a beautiful story, I loved it!
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
The opening Hotch scene ending reminds me of "A Little Bit Stronger". Man, I love that song… •Woke up late today/And I still feel the sting of the pain/But I brushed my teeth anyway/I gotta drive through the mess and put a smile on my face… /I got a little bit stronger…• Such a good song. ~Nox
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
Great story! Kept me intrigued to the very last moment. I thought you did very well with Hotch's character and making the unsub Foyet's cousin. Can't wait to read more of your fabulous works!
Suteko chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
Whoa...interesting villain and I loved you bringing Sean in.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
What season and episode is it