Reviews for And Now, Another Word From House's Leg
hilandmum chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was hysterical! And what most of us have been thinking for a while now, but especially since the beginning of this season.

Thanks for making my day!

Mum
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was hysterical! I loved it!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Read it, and assume you don't like S7 so far.
mmgage chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG! I am laughing so much right now. And at the same time, I am ready to join leg and penis with the screaming because that episode was the WORST EVER. EVER. Thank you for writing this.
Babyjay17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh my Christ, this was friggin hilarious and so true! When did common sense get outlawed on this once intelligent show? I could deal w/this coupling if it was done realistically & not like some Lifetime Movie, which is what I felt like I was watching. When Im more interested in what's going on w/Thirteen, then there are serious problems w/the story. Did Doris do this on purpose as a final "FU" or did they take her work & totally mess w/it?
pgrabia chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
OMG! That was one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life! I just about peed myself laughing! Hell, my 38 year old husband can't get it up if he has a blister (he'd kill me if he ever read this but he thinks my writing skills are crappy so he won't read it) so yeah, an exhausted 51 year old man with chronic leg pain that began radiating into his lower abdomen (Lockdown) who was crawling around in rubble all day who had just gone through the trauma of having Cuddy metaphorically castrate him in front of strangers and watched a patient he had actually cared about die senselessly being able to get it up once, much less three or four times in one twenty-four hour period is absolutely 100% bullshit! Especially when he was supposed to be fucking the woman who had emasculated him hours earlier and had just finished dumping her fiance after saying yes earlier that morning is really someone he can trust the word of and enter a 'serious' relationship with.

I thought House was supposed to be a genius. He's acting like the biggest idiot of all time. I just feel sorry that his leg and dick had to go through the horror of being in contact with Cuddy's fluids. *shudders* I say they should pack up and leave House and find somewhere safe to live for a while.

Great fic!