Reviews for IF
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This one was actually very confusing. I had to work to try and figure out what you were trying to say most of the time.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
it was a good one
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
- I Love Kipling... and I Love Potter... you nicely mixed the two. Thank you.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Different. Sweet. Well done.
bluetoads chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Neat concept. Your chosen scenes worked very well with the lines of the poem.
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
it was really good i loved it
yeahishipdrarry chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I liked the idea behind this a lot but it would have been nice if it could have been a little longer :)
wokanshtaiduo chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i love this poem, and also this story! i remember reading this a while ago but then couldnt refind it - annoying FF,net not letting me search two letter words! anyway, going to have to remember your authorsname in future..
scorpionika chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love the poem, and your one-shot is great XD

hugs!
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
huh? im so confused
charlotte isaac aka missisaac chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oh wow what a lovely story. It is very well written :). Keep up the good work.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very beautifully done :D,its really well written :D
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I really liked this, thank you. I love how it mostly stuck to canon, but was still it's own. I agree with James's emotions through it and giggle over the thought of what he will say/do to Dumbledore when he gets back to the after life. Thanks again!
KrissyNightwish17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Just great. I ram really spechless, it touched me in a way I can't explain. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Well, this is a good story about James observing Harry; I'm surprised he didn't go ballistic at how cruelly his son was treated by the Greasy Git (never mind that McGonagall actually gave more detentions; Marauders should never be bothered by the facts).

Did you put in Snape's name by mistake?

Still nicely done, though.