Reviews for IF
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Well, this is a good story about James observing Harry; I'm surprised he didn't go ballistic at how cruelly his son was treated by the Greasy Git (never mind that McGonagall actually gave more detentions; Marauders should never be bothered by the facts).

Did you put in Snape's name by mistake?

Still nicely done, though.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Another great one! I'm no big fan of poetry to be honest but I love the ones you've chosen and it's brilliant as well how you mixed the bits of narrative with excerpts of the poem and they read/blended so smoothly.

Not to mention I'm impressed and totally jealous that you told what, 2 or 3 decades with so few words! And still you told a full story in those few words.

Loved it!

Though, really, I think James should have closed his eyes when they were making love... I mean for me it would have been hot but James should have closed his eyes. That's why he didn't want to go after all, you know- would have blushed too much everytime he saw Severus!

Nah, just kidding. Very touching!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hmm, not bad, not bad at all. Though i'm not really into the whole poetry/fic thing, so my review doesn't count for much on these. I prefer just one or the other. Still good though. _

Can't wait to see the next chapter in 'Cooking Lessons'. Now that one i will be defiantly eager to see. _ Will be waiting for more.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2