Reviews for 5 Nights Near the Battlefield at Laredo
Aista chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Makes me wonder how the Volturi would have turned out without Chelsea smoothing over their bonds. Great writing and fantastic crack btw.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was a really good one shot. I really liked getting more of a look at Chelsea. This made her seem more than the fisherman she's always pegged out to be. And what a counterpart to have her with. Jasper was just the perfect non-canon love interest. He was written rather well.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
wow. loved that. especially cool for such a different pairing. wonderful.
keytattoo2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I've heard about this story a number of times so had to check it out. Like most good stories it leaves the reader wanting more.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow, this was great!

It was rec'd by LJ Summers...

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
Vendell chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was very well done. Loved the pairing.

Looks like Jasper can forgive her manipulations.
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow...so damn good! You really should continue with this! I would love to see more of it.
NCChris chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Well, I'm not sure I can even articulate how much I loved this OS. What an intriguing pairing. Well done. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to rec it on the Jasper's Darlins Blog. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment.
AscotBella chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
How adorable are those two! These guys were fun to read about. Chemistry was incredible.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I liked seeing Chelsea and Jasper together. It is true they have similar gifts.
ShannTheTwilightAddict chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
amazing! will you be writing anymore chapters? please carry it on!
star574 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Nicely done. There's not a lot of Chelsea out there, liked the perspective you gave her.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
What? Only 10 reviews? This deserves so much more. You did such great justice to both these people (yeah, under your pen they are more than just 'characters'). *sigh* Lovely lovely writing.
chele681 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
What a brilliantly crafted story. I love the way you have interwoven Jasper and Chelsea's talents. They blend so perfectly. Such a great job with this!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I've never read a Jasper/Chelsea fic before. I thought it was very imaginative, but very realistic at the same time. I like how you used their talents to further the plot of the story, but then pulled Chelsea's talent back so that Jasper could experience his real feelings.

I liked how you made them all business, but added a few soft edges in their attraction to each other. In their world, they both deserve a little softness, and the reader can understand that without you having to spell it out.

The ending was very sexy in that Jasper cared enough to make Chelsea experience satisfaction in their lovemaking, and then asked her not to tell him if she was still manipulating because he felt content in his vampire life.

Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!