Reviews for Breathing In Lightning
if-i-could-love chapter 27 . 5/4
its been almost six years since your last update and i still find myself thinking about this fic all the time. Wondering what was going to happen with spashley. And what was going to happen with the creepy neighbor. Ah bless you for all you have written. I appreciate every word.
Courtney chapter 27 . 9/28/2017
Please update, one of my favourites SON fanfiction
SoNFan chapter 27 . 7/27/2017
Still one of the best stories I've ever read!
lnkmstr10 chapter 27 . 5/30/2017
Re-read this gem! I once again find myself beyond impressed with your ability to get character development and humor and suspense to flow so well together! I always enjoy your writings and look forward to anything else you post. Hope the years have been kind to you!
Kader chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
Finish please please please!
spashleyforever23 chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
Omg this story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading! It was too perfect! I really hope it will get continued some day! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Nice story, brilliantly written
SoNFan chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
I'm sure after all these years it's not likely, but I still have hope that this story will be continued.
Dav7788 chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
I hope you are doing well. I really hope you find time to continue this story because I really miss reading it.
S.Warrior chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
Omg Mr Foster took Ashley I need to know what happens omg you can't leave me like this please come back and finish this
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
Jesus Christ, Ashley.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I didn't even notice they were fighting until it was pointed out. I thought it was banter.
gd3000 chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
Honestly this is one of the best stories i've read :) and you're my favourite writer! Please please please finish ?
FanFicLover93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Damn cliffhanger...so got Ashley I'm guessing?
hugablebear chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
Please don't leave us hanging on this. I am just now getting a round to reading this so please finish it. I love this story so far so please please finish it.