Reviews for Breathing In Lightning
spashleyforever23 chapter 27 . 9/2
Omg this story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading! It was too perfect! I really hope it will get continued some day! Please!
Nice story, brilliantly written
SoNFan chapter 27 . 7/22
I'm sure after all these years it's not likely, but I still have hope that this story will be continued.
Dav7788 chapter 26 . 5/29
I hope you are doing well. I really hope you find time to continue this story because I really miss reading it.
S.Warrior chapter 27 . 5/2
Omg Mr Foster took Ashley I need to know what happens omg you can't leave me like this please come back and finish this
Jesus Christ, Ashley.
I didn't even notice they were fighting until it was pointed out. I thought it was banter.
gd3000 chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
Honestly this is one of the best stories i've read :) and you're my favourite writer! Please please please finish ?
FanFicLover93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Damn cliffhanger...so got Ashley I'm guessing?
hugablebear chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
Please don't leave us hanging on this. I am just now getting a round to reading this so please finish it. I love this story so far so please please finish it.
ChezzLove chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Decided to reread this and I cant believe its been 2 years since its been updated. I conveniently forgot about one of this biggest cliffhangers ever! I true my hope that somehow end up updating this. You're 1 of my fav writers especially for this fandom. I know its been dying a slowly painful death but maybe an update can revive it at least for a bit. I hope you truly consider updating this soon 3
Mellyb14 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
This is such an amazing story! Please please please post another chapter..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Such a great fanfic, please please please update! No words can describe how well written this is
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
Please please please! Update!
f00f00 chapter 27 . 6/18/2014