Reviews for Breathing In Lightning
FanFicLover93 chapter 1 . 4/7
Damn cliffhanger...so got Ashley I'm guessing?
hugablebear chapter 27 . 2/17
Please don't leave us hanging on this. I am just now getting a round to reading this so please finish it. I love this story so far so please please finish it.
ChezzLove chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Decided to reread this and I cant believe its been 2 years since its been updated. I conveniently forgot about one of this biggest cliffhangers ever! I true my hope that somehow end up updating this. You're 1 of my fav writers especially for this fandom. I know its been dying a slowly painful death but maybe an update can revive it at least for a bit. I hope you truly consider updating this soon 3
Mellyb14 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
This is such an amazing story! Please please please post another chapter..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Such a great fanfic, please please please update! No words can describe how well written this is
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
Please please please! Update!
f00f00 chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
:]
S chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
Can this be continued now, please? It's killing me not knowing how it ends. Such a fantastically engaging story, I require more..
Edor chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is officially the best story I've ever read. It's actually phenomenal, and I'm absolutely gutted that it hasn't been finished.
There aren't words capable of describing how good this story is, and I really really really hope you come back to it, because there are so many people waiting to see what happens, and it's just...amazing. Incredible. So, please please please update? Please?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
I love this fic so much! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
wtf you haven't uploaded a chapter since 2012 you're killing me
Dav7788 chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
I miss this story so much. I hope you get a chance to update it soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
Love the story so far! Really hope you continue it soon
Reader214 chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
No but seriously, you need to finish this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/28/2014
I just reread your story for I don't know how many time and it is such a good one and I hope one day you will eventually update the story.