Reviews for Spires Tricks
Belco chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Im so loving this story. Please update soon.
Belco chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Excellent.
Belco chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
This is just brilliant. Poor Reaver, can't wait for the next chapter.
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Awesome story I absolutely love this! Digging deeply into Reaver's past! It is really well written you've got Reaver's character DOWN!
Stalker Witch chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Odd.
tinykisses chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Oh my god xD

i love how you portray reaver for being,well, reaver. This story is so good! I wanna read what happens next! u
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Aw... Poor Reaver. Though I wonder why doesn't he do something to change the past? Sure he can't save the ENTIRE village of Oakvale, but if there's the chance that he can make a difference really chance the past, he could at least try and find a way to get Willow and their unborn baby out of town, before the next day. Send her away on a trip or something. Doesn't she have family who don't live in Oakvale, who she can go visit for a certain amount of time until after the Shadow Court deal goes through? *lol* If she's not in the village when the deal is struck, then she can't be counted as among the ones who the Shadow Court kill unless they somehow already know the existence every living creature that resides in Oakvale. Or better yet, change the deal so that it includes Willow and their baby.
MiraNoel chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Poor Reaver. I bet he'd rather not have known. Nice foreshadowing with the Logan bit by the way:-D
Cassandra Rose Beckett chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I'm loving this unique plot and I can't wait to see more. Pretty please? :)
Minato's Moustache chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I must admit, I love your outtake on this entire Reaverish side to the story. It original. Hey, the story in general is original and really good. Write more please. :3
xenocanaan chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Interesting turn of events. Looking forward to the next one!
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is excellent! I can't wait for you to update! Love the part were she fell down the stairs!
TwilightMarkedRaven chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
WOW! This is amazing! Well written :) I love when Sparrow fell down the stairs and Reaver's line "Nice of you to drop in" XD

And with Reaver's bride, that is epic! Can't wait for the next chapter.
TwilightMarkedRaven chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
This is amazing! I love how you show Reaver as he was before he makes the deal with the Shadow Court. I can't wait for the next chapter! SparrowXReaver forever! XD
Stalker Witch chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Splendid, just splendid. Sparrow met Reaver's fiance that is grand isn't it. Yes it is. HAHA. Very intriguing chapter. I like your idea.