Reviews for Lion's Loss
Being serious chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
You are great bro, don't care what anyone says you are great, you captured the very image of ichigo and put his emotions in here unlike anyone else, also on a side note, you have a very good vocabulary and you know how to appeal to an audience that is usually full of "grammar nazi's" and "smarter than average" people, all in all you are great.
spyderslicer chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Nice and sweet story; an enjoyable little fluffy piece. The only question I have is why this is rated M.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of this pairing.

Good luck on your next project,

Hunter C. Ccred
Daki92 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Well that was an unusual pairing... I however, enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
my only complaint on this fiction is you didn't write the lemon and it was already M rated but if you can't write them or worried about the witch hunt the i can forgive it
Anonymous99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
hey, I was wondering if you could make a second part to this. I know that perhaps you meant to end it off here, which by the way I believe is a perfect ending for this story, however I wanna see how you do with a second piece

Anon
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Excellent story. I really like this pairing but never see it. Glad I got to read this.
Firestar-harry chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
cool
Ardent Flame chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Okay, this is simply amazing. The characters are done brilliantly, you made the romance truly believable and adorable and the writing style is perfect. Wasn't expecting such a pleasant surprise in a oneshot of such an unorthodox pairing. Great job!

-Tenbatsu Saigetsu
Karel chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Great story. Great pairing. Do more with Ichigo and halibel's girls, it would be soo interesting. I liked that moment when Ichigo stood up to old man Yama at the start ,although knowing Yama-ji, he probably just would of attacked Ichigo and Mila on sight after shouting TREASON! That said, do more stories like this, you have awesome potential, don't stop!
Japan.Lova chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was such a good fic ! I need more !
soulfusionresonance chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I think you should expand on Rukia's thought, there at the end. That would be a very...interesting read. I would certainly enjoy it.
hollow pockets chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Blew me away love the pair
the giving tree chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow that was awesome. I really do love your writing style. I only watched bleach sooooooooo please write more stories about bleach it dosent matter who just please write more. Ps i was surprized you were a male usually male authers write horrible stories from my experience.
Keep writing;
Love the giving tree
Umbra.Venator chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Pretty good story if i do say so myself, would have loved an epilogue though :)
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
awesome fic! can ya write Sung-Sun and Tia Harribels other Fraccion?