Reviews for Lion's Loss
spyderslicer chapter 1 . 13h
Nice and sweet story; an enjoyable little fluffy piece. The only question I have is why this is rated M.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of this pairing.

Good luck on your next project,

Hunter C. Ccred
Daki92 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Well that was an unusual pairing... I however, enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
my only complaint on this fiction is you didn't write the lemon and it was already M rated but if you can't write them or worried about the witch hunt the i can forgive it
Anonymous99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
hey, I was wondering if you could make a second part to this. I know that perhaps you meant to end it off here, which by the way I believe is a perfect ending for this story, however I wanna see how you do with a second piece

Anon
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Excellent story. I really like this pairing but never see it. Glad I got to read this.
Firestar-harry chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
cool
Ardent Flame chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Okay, this is simply amazing. The characters are done brilliantly, you made the romance truly believable and adorable and the writing style is perfect. Wasn't expecting such a pleasant surprise in a oneshot of such an unorthodox pairing. Great job!

-Tenbatsu Saigetsu
Karel chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Great story. Great pairing. Do more with Ichigo and halibel's girls, it would be soo interesting. I liked that moment when Ichigo stood up to old man Yama at the start ,although knowing Yama-ji, he probably just would of attacked Ichigo and Mila on sight after shouting TREASON! That said, do more stories like this, you have awesome potential, don't stop!
Japan.Lova chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was such a good fic ! I need more !
soulfusionresonance chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I think you should expand on Rukia's thought, there at the end. That would be a very...interesting read. I would certainly enjoy it.
hollow pockets chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Blew me away love the pair
the giving tree chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow that was awesome. I really do love your writing style. I only watched bleach sooooooooo please write more stories about bleach it dosent matter who just please write more. Ps i was surprized you were a male usually male authers write horrible stories from my experience.
Keep writing;
Love the giving tree
Umbra.Venator chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Pretty good story if i do say so myself, would have loved an epilogue though :)
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
awesome fic! can ya write Sung-Sun and Tia Harribels other Fraccion?
Arawn D. Draven chapter 1 . 6/12/2013