Reviews for Her Twins
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 38 . 5/16
Holy crap. That was awesome!
Somebody else chapter 24 . 4/22
Laughing at your one jokes, eh?
Gaaras master chapter 96 . 4/19
I finished reading your story in two days and I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this story!
jgoss chapter 17 . 3/29
Oh bella things will be fine! Optimus knows it was a prank and sunny will accept you. It will just take time.
Leila chapter 96 . 3/23
Wow! I JUST finished this story. I have been reading this non-stop (okay well I had to get school done and sleep but other than that) for 5 days. It was amazing I don't know how to describe it! I cried more than once through the story. I absolutely loved this! I wish I could see the twins reaction to the pregnancy though. Great job in writing this, I'm glad you finished it.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 3/23
Ok, I just found this story, and I nearly fangirled over the first chapter! This is my favorite type of plot-way because when done right it's just a story of epicness!
jgoss chapter 16 . 3/22
Glad she told optimus everything. And there going to prank sunny! Man they have a death wish!
Wow the primes talked too her I had a feeling that would happen! I also would be in awe if prime was talking too me!
Damn that was intense! Just curious what is going to happen! Bella choice wisely I hope either ratchet or optimus is her guardian!
I knew when keller said that sunny was going too freak out. Ratchet will save her!
jgoss chapter 12 . 3/22
I feel bad for sunny but I'm 100 percent sure the bots will nurse her back too health and protect her!
jgoss chapter 11 . 3/22
Jeez glad she helped sunny but the energron might harm her! I dont think they would lock her up! Like I said before the poor girl needs too rest! And the autobots better be nice too her! Or they will have too deal with sunny or me ! Lol!
jgoss chapter 10 . 3/22
Sunny will come out on top he has too! And poor bella she needs too rest!
jgoss chapter 9 . 3/22
I get a feeling that its cade or hide! I'm surprised that sunny agreed too it! But the info bella gave him!
jgoss chapter 8 . 3/22
It just surprises me that sunny didnt comm optimus or hide and bring bella too base! She needs medical care!
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »