Reviews for Her Twins
Penny Phoenix chapter 96 . 11/17
this story is beautiful...*sobs uncontrollably*
WyldwoodFaye chapter 90 . 10/23
So I just thought of something... is the reason that Bella looks so much like Barricade's little sister because she absorbed HIS energon? Something like Barricade's DNA affected her change into a Cybertronian? If so, I would love for him to realize that technically, Bella IS his family, if not the little sister that he lost.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 87 . 10/22
omfg bella you are so clueless. why would you agree to meet him ALONE knowing that he is infected with an ALIEN PARASITE that you suspect is highly interested in your shard? you could have at least delayed boomer an hour to give yourself time to make a plan!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 84 . 10/22
wow... i felt very nervous reading this chapter... that "dream" was too real & i was freaked out for bella. i think that's exactly how a person would react in such an unlikely situation. i think this was the best written chapter of this story.
one thing i will criticize is that the whole "dear diary" thing is annoying and doesn't make sense to me. not her insights/narration... just remove the "dear diary" phrase and i would be happy. it just seems cheesy to me... & i'm having difficulty imagining bella keeping a diary through all of these events...
WyldwoodFaye chapter 63 . 10/22
? So she didn't confront Sideswipe about kissing Arcee?
WyldwoodFaye chapter 51 . 10/22
omg you're going to be the death of me! i won't be able to handle it if bella gets both of the twins!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 49 . 10/22
Is this gonna turn into a threesome? Cuz you seem to hint at that sometimes... lol I don't know what to think about that
WyldwoodFaye chapter 32 . 10/22
uh oh... sunny's gonna be PISSED if he finds out that bella spilled his secret to two squishies...
WyldwoodFaye chapter 4 . 10/22
ok, i'm starting to understand what the hell is going on.. but i want an explanation eventually! ;)
is soundwave spying? lol assuming that's what the flickering comp screen means ;) i hope this story has soundwave in it.. i love him _
bella doesn't know it... but she just planted a massive bomb in the interwebs... but it's going to blow up on her
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 10/22
I'm a little confused... is she in a different dimension now & took the place of her alternate self? Or the moves were real in her world?
Femmes are scary . We are amazing at scaring mechs ...
cherryblossom27a chapter 96 . 7/17
I absolutely loved this story! You are an amazing writer :D
Hope that you keep up the great work!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 38 . 5/16
Holy crap. That was awesome!
Somebody else chapter 24 . 4/22
Laughing at your one jokes, eh?
Gaaras master chapter 96 . 4/19
I finished reading your story in two days and I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this story!
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »