Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Prince
Tsamoka chapter 4 . 21m
I like the Ice-cream animals. A very interesting and tasty sounding idea. I wonder if they could be made in real life?
major wallace chapter 4 . 5/8
nice work
The True Overlord chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Whens the next one dude/dudette?
Can't wait for more!
doubledamn chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter, looking forward to more. This Overlord doesn't seem as Evil as most, though could be because she did all her conquering off screen.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I am REALLY liking this.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Evil finds a way...

You'd think even in canon that Dumbles would do some sort of background check on the Dursleys. Even the most minor of investigations would turn out that the entire family are Arcaneaphobes.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
update
Blood Dragon XIII chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
More, please.
Xadro chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
To many oc's
jackel12 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
more give me more
Gwydion669 chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I'm amazed that I hadn't seen this one before!

An interesting concept and I love the way that the evil of the Overlord has been treated so casually as to almost be hidden until the young children talk of dominating Harry's birth world.

Not to mention ... those are the best ice cream treats ever described in fiction!

I hope things go better for you because I am now eagerly following this tale and can't wait to see how it pans out.
almostinsane chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Great chapter! Sorry for reviewing so late. What sort of news did you get, if you don't mind me prying? I hope you're okay. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
This is intresting, hope to see more soon.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Wow, this fic was just so well written, i loved how well you described the characters and their surroundings, and the story holds a lot of promise, i am looking foward to the comming chapters.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
It is certainly an original crossover. Usually it is Harry as the overlord that wants to conquer everything.

Perhaps you should focus a few more scenes on what Harry can do? I mean the magic from overlord is completely and entirely different compared to the magic from the books of Harry Potter.

I never managed to finish the game because my computer keeps crashing when I get passed a certain point. No amount of patching or removing/reinstalling would fix it so I reluctantly removed it permanently.

I'm looking forward for more!