Reviews for Never Again
Mystic Mizu chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was wonderful. Though Snow looks like a wuss, i still love how you portrayed a strong Lightning. I do hope it's more than one shot.
Clean Up Fan Fiction chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
great story
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Well, in my opinion, Snow and Serah never look good together. It just made Snow seems like some kind of cradle robber!
Extacy925 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
wish u would add more chapters to it cause it would really make a great story i loved it great work!
Big girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Imma own you. Call this number, 1-985-655-2500 and imma own you. I dare you to share it with the LU, c'mon.
Magician's Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved this story. Sad but romantic at the same time. I hope one day you will expand on this. If not I would like to. I got some killer ideas. WBS Silvercrystalheart
Rising Dusk chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I loved it. Honestly, it captured me (and almost got me in trouble 'cause I was supposed to be paying attention) so much I couldn't pull away. I think you captured the prompt well in this fic, with the emotional strain, the longing, and overall the desire. Great read.

Yeah, it got a little explicit (watch for little kids xD; ) but still. Awesome job, I absolutely loved it~ Good luck on the competition~
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh my! How sad for everyone. ( Well-written fic, I enjoyed it.
Lexicer chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice!

It was written well and everything flowed naturally. I do have an issue with some details though. Some sentences seemed to imply that Snow only wanted Lightning for sex.

For example:

"...his only regret is that he couldn't conquer her one last time, one last time before Serah awoke from crystal stasis."

and

"Snow twitched and figetted in his sleep, his heart in pieces and his loins aching."

Maybe you meant Snow to be more focused on the physical apsect of their relationship and if that's so, then I suppose you can ignore this. But I don't think that's the case.

It's still a good story, make no mistake about that. :)

Lex
militaryhistory chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This is an excellent look at someone who, in a moment of weakness, was unfaithful. It seems to work quite well.
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Ah man.. I love Lightning/Snow related angst.

I, personally, would have liked to see Snow use Serah a little, even if he didn't want her, he's still a man - and her husband. (I think that Lightning rejecting him and treating him like a dog would make him a tad bitter considering how strongly he felt about her... but that's just me wanting him to take it out on the unsuspecting Serah.)

I really liked the ficlet and the feelings involved. Good work!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
LOVED IT~!
Serah Lockhart chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wow. I was really moved by the things you had written. You write with emotion and also your writing style is incredible.

I hope to read more of your stories; you're a fantastic author.

Kudos :)
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Ok... I like the premise of the story (as I always assumed there was sexual tension between Lightning and Snow).

I have an issue with some of your word choices though... such as "fondle" and "gumdrop". You have this sense of regret and longing, and these aren't light, happy emotions. They carry weight, like lead, on the soul and they should be conveyed with similar words. When you have intense feeling and you hit a word like "gumdrop"... you just lose that pace; likewise, fondle always brings to mind something perverse or mischievous in action.

Also, on the very last line I think you meant to say "asleep" instead of just "sleep".

Aside from those few instances where I didn't like the word choices, I enjoyed the one-shot. I thought the "love scene" was a tad bit rushed, but then again that's not the point of the story. In fact, you could probably take out the love scene and make references to it... so short little flashes or glimmers... and attach Snow's emotions upon seeing those flashes. It may make the story stronger.

I love the premise, and I hate the Lightning didn't end up with Snow, but that's the fangirl in me. Keep up the good work. :)
AmedamaCherry chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Great!

Can't wait for more stories!

The more Lightning x Snow, the better! D