Reviews for Harry Potter Visits the Merpeople
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very cute! :D
adhiSRF chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So it looks like you have made some changes to make this a standalone story.
Because if this was part of Ice cream Delights,then both harry and luna will have no problem with dispensing whatever charms that Lupin protected that boat coz they have the lady's magic
The Deadliest Ride chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very good read. And funny too! :)
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awesome.
Dherea chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Live that the merpeople loved Luna. Please write more Luna/Harry stories w/grandpa Albus. They are SUCH a loving & happy couple.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is a very good story
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Luna/Harry pairings are my fave..this was a very well written lil flick.

I'll add it to my favs and Haruna (Harry/Luna) community.

:))
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Cracking story, Luckner! I did wonder if Lupin had tampered with the Gillyweed, so that Harry and Luna would actually temporary turn into merfolk themselves - but the 'crooning' loveboat was a funny touch. And yes, Harry's revenge prank on Lupin was a smasher. I hope the Lupin-Tonks union lasts longer in your Potterverse than the official one did!

I also like your use of the characters. Lupin and Luna are probably my favourite two HP characters - with Harry close behind. Thanks for writing!
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Heh, good stuff. Final prank was excellent.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
A most enjoyable story I do like Harry/Luna.

It's not often Remus grts to prank so that was good it was well done funny but not nasty. Harry and Luna's return prank was excellent.

I look forward to your next story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Heh, this was a warm read there, and really enjoyed that image of the two on their magic swan boat ride, as well as Harry being able to get his own back there, and that he and Luna were able to and continue to work as a good couple.