Reviews for Seven Months
Please dont end this chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
This cant be the last chapter. PLEASE. MORE. STORY.
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I like the song he sings in the end, what is it? This chapter was cute too! I just LOVED the way Matt is with his son! :D lol
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE! This so makes up for the last chapter! lol It was adorable, Chris Jake. . .hm. . .I like the ring to that! ;D
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
AWE! How sad! :( I feel bad for him, I just want to punch his friends! :I
CTgirl14 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
please update soon
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Awe :3 it's a boy! :D This chapter was so cute! I can't wait to find out the name of the cute little tyke! ;D lol I'm glad you put in her best friend. Why does she live with him though? I hope you UPDATE SOON! pretty please (puppy dog eyes) :D!
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Awe :D this was so sweet. I love how you incoorprated Lee and Matt brotherly realationship :D It was really adorable and I like at the end how he stays with him! It seems more real to me I guess, because my sisters will normally come to sleep in my bed when their scared, or vise versa. So I guess that one hits home, and makes your story more likable :D!
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
80 Oh no! At least his brother seems cool (plus I love the name Lee ;D) I enjoyed the description for Lucinda POV at the pregancey test, and the bus ride. I also liked in Matt's POV when he avoids looking at her, and you describe everything he looks like. :D This is really Really good! :D
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awe it's like Romeo and Juliet! :D This was really good, the description was great, and you described more than you told! :D I LOVE it! :D