Reviews for The Past Becomes Our Future
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I hate it when authors put notes as chapters.
jewels.botdf chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
hey you are the first person i have seen to come up with this idea of them going back in tie when they were little. great idea. love it
Gaara x Itachi.U chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
I bloody love your story! I never thought that lee and neji would be cute together but you have changed my mind (and that is not an easy thing to do) so thank you for an amazing sasunaru story and for giving me a reason to bother reading a lee Neji story! Thank you!
qwers chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Nah, that was an hilarious ending, the deserve it. THE SAID SASUNARU WASN'T REAL!1!
Shinigami no ko chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
This was a good read. I really thought Lee's lover would have been Gaara or Neji, I was leaning more towards the Kazekage even though I ship the Neji and Gaara pairing, but it's all good. Lee's adorable and he's often under appreciated.

Loved the Sakura bashing, hate the bitch, and I know you mentioned liking her, so sorry if the comment offends you, I just can't stand her. Damn bitch needs to go and die in some ditch somewhere.

Anyways, I can't wait for the sequel, and the title depends on how you plan on writing it, I guess.

JuMiKu chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I know usually the rules are not to tell your past selves about the future, but since Sasuke is unhinged enough to want to destroy the village anyway, it might be prudent to inform the Hokage of that little fact and have him locked up.
The Sakura bashing was really unecessary by the way.
yuki-eevee chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
This story was just fabulous. beautiful, just beautiful my darling
yuki-eevee chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
I think mine heart just died from the niceness of Sasuke.
Kimihearts chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Yayyy time travel fic xD
Fae Pyre chapter 19 . 3/27/2011
Wow, I can't believe I'm just reading this fic now. (no rhyming intended.) I really liked it and I can't wait for the sequel! Please keep up the good work. _
naruto lover chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
unimportant chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
your story actually doesn't seem like it's going to be too bad, but you really need someone to fix your grammer and such. it's not a big problem, it's just something that bothers me. now that this fic is finished, why don't you go back and fix any mistakes you missed the first time around. i'm sure i'm not the only one who will appreciate it. thanks for sharing your story with everyone. it seems like there are way too many AUs, and i don't really mind them, but the reasons i like sasunaru include the original setting, so i was very happy to see that you fic had that.
noname00 chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
The fic was pretty good and though I thought nothing could top the going back in time part the ending sure did; I simply loved itxD
tinkerbell chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
hey the hash you are talking about are called hash browns due to the golden brown colour you get when they are cooked
DarkRayvin chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
OMG! I just finished reading this & I couldn't stop laughing. Espesh from the duck-butt-hair-style comment xD I bow to you and your awesomeness! *bows* :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »