Reviews for Temptation
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Totally awesome...
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
*clapping* how lovely! Nice fic!
CrazyGlitch chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice
Hullop chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
nice
Zeta 'thegamer' Draconix chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Woah... That was hawt, poor prime... a male with a port *faceslap*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I really loved this; one of those fics I'd like to see made into a multichapter.

I like the way you did Megatron, he's gentle and caring but not lovey-dovey gross. It felt more like Megatron didn't want to damage his "possession", rather than he actually cared.

Your p'n'p was more like sticky, but not. Sticky's usually hard to believe, and p'n'p isn't always sensual enough. You did a good job mixing it. :)
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Want...more...-drools-

Cupcakes for you! -hands over plate-
Xobit chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Lovely :D

P'n'P action done sticky style, I likes very much.
queensguider chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
i really enjoyed this story and i am hoping that there might be another chapter coming out in the future, you rock!
DEVINE.L chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was beautiful! lol in a sexy way
RAVen05 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I'm very much intrigued by this idea! It's a little bit of a twist on the TFA Megs/Prime pairing. And the twist with Magnus? Very interesting!

I actually really like your terminology for the interfacing, too. An original approach, at least from what all I've read.

Can't wait for more!
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I was shocked to see Megatron sooo very caring to Optimus after how his former Leader had treated him soo badly in the past! Please add more to your wonderful story! I just love storys were the person is treated with such kindness from another!
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great work! I like this fic! Are you going to continue? I want see more Optimus and Megatron's moments -