Reviews for Dear Soldier
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
i really loved it! i want to know what carter meant and how Taylor will react so bad!
Texasgirl03 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
really enjoyed your story. how two people can fall inlove without meeting. i felling inlove with my first love over the phone before meeting him. years later i still think back on those days. will you update anytime soon?
MidnightShadow07 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
LOL I like how Amber tried to embarrass her. And I love how Taylor and Carter are able to fall into a pattern where they are comfortable with each other as this is the first time they've met face to face. Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE! Update again!

Prinzer94 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Please please please update as fast as you can. This has become one of my favorite stories and I am on pins and needles waiting for each chapter!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Aww! I do hope this isn't the end! But if Taylor went to his house on the same day she got the envelope, what about the letter she just sent to him? Please update!

Frosty117 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Update please! Its been a long time!
Gepps22 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
great [premise for the story! update soon please!
GondorianRose5647 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Omgosh.. Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what was in that file!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Aww! So glad you updated, but now I want you to update again! LOL I wonder, though, what the papers mean? PLEASE update when you can!

Mo'Reading chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
I didn’t quite understand Taylor’s response to Carters letter about the cards being in her hands after he admitted he liked her, I get what he meant but her short note didn’t make sense to me.
MidnightShadow07 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Aww! I'm getting nervous for the both of them! Lol I seriously can't wait to see how you bring them together! PLEASE update soon! Pretty please?

Chachi94 chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
OMG I absolutely love this story. Please pretty please update. I really want to know what happens. Reading this story makes me want to write a letter to a soldier. I actually think that I am going to do that right after I send you this review. Can't wait until you update the story. Please hurry and update as soon as you can.
Mo'Reading chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Why would Taylor be changing into a bathing suit as she’s saying she’s not going anywhere with her friends?

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: There are several instances where the sentence can be shortened or thoughts combined to be clearer and more precise in the delivery. Ex: “I folded the page long letter and sealed it also grabbing the one from this morning that Amber left lying on the bed before changing from the bikini to a pair of shorts and tank overshirt. The letters were sealed in my hand as I walked downstairs and slipped on the sandals by the door; I brought the engine to life of the Jeep and sped out of the driveway to town. The drive would be good for me.” SUGGESTED REVISION: “I folded the letter and sealed it, I also grabbed the one left forgotten on the bed this morning by Amber. I decided to change from the bikini to a pair of shorts and tank overshirt. The sealed letters were in my hand as I walked downstairs and slipped on the sandals by the door; I brought the Jeep’s engine to life and sped out of the driveway to town. The drive would be good for me.” DISCLAIMER: I’m not a professional obviously you’re the one writing, but it may be something you may want to consider.

Why didn’t Taylor put both letters in one envelope and save herself the postage cost?

Is the Drama in this story going to be more about Taylor and her friends, or will Taylor and Carter meet in person some day?
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
awe cuteness :D HAPPY NEW YEAR!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Awww! I'm glad her bad day became better! How did Carter know her waist side? PLEASE update soon!

May you and your family have a good and safe New Years!