Reviews for What The Hell
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 5 . 5/14
This story. Is beautifully wonderful. I read it in one day it was that good. Please update it soon!
RC chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
This is amazing and I love it and please update it because glee went off the rails a long time ago and it's stuff like this that actually makes me like it again and I know you won't update because the last time you did was 2010 but please!
CrystalHarnden chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Is there going be more?
Paper Angels chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I guess that you forgot this story but it's really funny. Sad it didn't get an ending!
Bonnie chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I know it's been 2 years, but this story is really good and I would not mind if you updated it :) Anyway, really good story
Aima chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I like mature Puck too. The timing of smut will be the deciding factor between awesomeness and good with this fic, though I have no idea how long the suspense should continue.
Crazy Weird chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I really like your story and am wondering if you have any plans to continue it?
martyrinthemaking chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
This was my favorite line; "Yeah, he said he wanted to be Kurt's friend, but how could he be friends with Kurt when all he wanted to do was tap that ass a million ways from Sunday, and then make him waffles?" Haha, so awesome.
Dee chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Please continue this story, it is awesome.
scorpionika chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Please please please update? This story is genius!

The thing I'd like to see: Kurt and Puck having an inside joke and laughing at it, while others get confused xD

Happy New Year!
Fernsfairie chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
You should update this! Before it goes a year, cold. It's really good story!

~Fern Rose
Dee chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Please update this it's awesome.
Peta chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Please tell me that this isn't abandoned and that it's going to be updated soon...loving it so far :)
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Can't wait for more chapters this story has

Me intrigued good work
Gleefan chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Any hopes of this story continuing?