Reviews for The Criminally Minded
DaggerStar chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I loved every chapter, though I had to read them high likely faster than Spencer reads XD. Ahhh, the pleasures of secretly reading at 5am in bed.

They were all amazing, though. VERY well done.
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful xo
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
That's a bloody classic. I really love you for this. And I want this (and more lol) to happen on the show. Spence really deserves it! xo
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Reid makes my heart ache. This was really good. xo
iceagefanfreak chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
.AMAZING!NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO HOW AMAZING THIS IS!Words can't explain ho amazing this is.
Zeezed chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
What a wonderful idea. I really enjoyed reading this story. And Reid's parting line made me squee with happiness. Well done!
zeezed chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Amazing.
The Linn chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Hey now! I just so happen to live in one east bumfuck, what do you got against us?
PokeyDotes chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
I've read this one chapter several times now. I love it more and more each time.
susannah2000 chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
I forgot to add that this one tore my heart out too. You could see the dust blowing across the memories of what was as the years passed. Reid never spoke of Emily's being alive all that time, yet warmed his hands in the tiny flame of knowing that she lived and was loved. It is clear that she was as there in his heart all those years as if she had never left. This one makes me sooooo glad Emily has come back,on the show, though as a supeEmily fan I am very happy about it anyway. BUT if she had never come back, like here..too cruel to think about!
susannah2000 chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
I just found this and read all of them. I don't know how to describe my feelings about the quality of this writing, how deftly you describe heartrending anguish, Reid's and those who love him. The humor and warmth of the Halloween bakeoff was wonderful and fun, except you forgot to say who won?

This is EXCELLENT writing, portraying the depths of Reid in a way that the reader feels his pain and the way his world has swirled into choosing chaos while longing for his old, sane life and feeling sure he is maintaining enough to keep anyone from seeing the truth, yet knowing on some level, that he isn't. You show all the sides, as they bleed into each other.

The scene in the Vegas bar broke my heart. It is true that there are those who never mature and become human beings, and certainly those guys were among them. I know that seeing two beautiful women with Reid was the way the cretins would have been most affected but I really wished Reid could have taken care of them himself in some way.

I do not praise lightly, for whatever that is worth, and these writings are well done.
BlueEyes444 chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
That was a truely fantastic piece. I really enjoyed it. :D
BettyTheGreat chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
CRAP ON A CRACKER! I'm not reading anymore Lauren stories. This just has me sobbing all over again. And I imagine that's how these characters feel; there's an Emily shaped hole in their hearts now.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
LOL that was great XD GO REID! sorry gals~ hahah
CharmingKarma chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Wow. You are amazing. Just, just wow. You've left me speechless, with a racing heart and a goofy grin stretched across my face. Seriously, these fics are amazing. All I can say. You should be proud of these, because it is deep, so many dimensions and so much dynamic. Perfect in it's (very few, if any) flaws. I'm just, dude, wow. You've accomplished what many of my friends have worked hard for, my wits abandoning me along side my speech. Wow. I must sound like an idiot but...