Reviews for Roots and Wings
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Really well written. Great story!
MissSnowyNight chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Wow I love this! You did a great job with Andrew and Margaret's backstory and characterization! I really appreciate your interpretation :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
really great chapter. read the summary and i just knew that i had to read it. your writing is suberb and i really loved your analogy of magret being andrew's wings. lovely.
Pan's Box chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
This is wonderful! I'd love to read more... ;)

Pan x
Veuve Noir chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
it's very good
abovetherim chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I recently just watched this movie for the second time and completely fell in love with it and I also just fell in love with your story!
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
A beautiful fanfic. Very well done! :D You have a really good grip on these characters and their emotions. Reading about their pasts was awesome. Kudos!

Harper Granger-Weasley chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
This is so cute! I guess if you wanted to write another one, it could be from the point of view of Gammy, or Joe, or Grace. But it's fine just the way you have it.
GomnaRa chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
so nice...! It feels like all missing puzzles are found!
Loolichou chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Thanks for that fic! I just LOOOOVE the Proposal and these two, and it's really nice to read something so good about them! You respected their personalities very well, so well done!

PS: But i don't think Margaret is 46 in the movie. She has to be 34, 35 years old ;).
anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love it! Write more please it was excellent )
booface16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I check the Proposal archive every once in a while for a new story and today I found yours. I loved how your expressed Andrew's feelings so well and it would be great if you sorta expanded on his relationship with Margaret. OTP yah! Anyways, loved the SHA reference as well. Both are my favorite movies. :)
sammie28 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I really enjoyed how you developed Andrew's childhood, especially on the canoe. We are only ever given hints on it, but what his mother says about him hollowing out the canoe "again" seems to indicate its recurrence in Andrew's life, and you've captured that brilliantly. It was a well-developed look into Andrew's life while fitting well into the movie's canon.
eluise chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this story is absolutley beautiful. i really hope you will keep on writing more chapters or another story - and i have to confess, i'm also hopelessly in love with the movie :)
hapops chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
yay! so glad to see a new fanfic for The Proposal

liking it so far, hope you continue! :)