Reviews for Shades of Sharp
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 2/15
This will eventually kill Sam. Watch out for Emmett too.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/15
Excellent first chapter. Sets up the story very nicely.
Child of the Rune chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
This is one of those beautiful stories that give you a million emotions at once. Amazingly written, the characterisations were perfect and I loved the plotline. This is just amazing..!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
wow :D thank you for the story.
SmileYoureANinja chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Your story jut absolutely broke my heart in more ways than I could imagine. Sam... He's so broken. He's so abused, so self loathing. It hurts so much to see him Like that. And he's only fucking 16. I sobbed when I read that. Just plain ol silent sobbed because I was reading this in the wee hours of the morning. And Dean. So broken too. So much like Dean.
This was an absolutely beautiful story that just broke me completely. I can barely function right now. And I'm okaie with it. I had to see if there was a happy ending. I just had to. I couldn't believe these broken people would ever be happy and you made it happen.

Just. My feels.
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
:'( i'm gonna go cry now ok bye
pollypocket911 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. So I read this whole thing in one sitting! I just couldn't stop! I was in love with theses characters! I love how u managed to have elements of the ones we know from the show but were still able to make them your own! you r a brilliant writer and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Esstell chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
I loved it all! It's so cool... going to my favs! :)
Junkerin chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Wow what a wounderful story. Very good written great charakters. First I thought Emmet would be one person too much but he was needed and very much missed in the end. I would have loved to read Sam meeting Bobby. I liked that it wasnt all hurt/limp Sam, you made a good point that Dean needed Sam too. Realy great story, Im so sad that Im finished :-)
Lady Ayuka chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
This story. asdfghjkl; It was absolutely amazing, not going to lie. I noticed a few grammatical errors, but nothing major. And, in all honesty, cried like a baby during the last chapter. No shame haha but really, I absolutely loved this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hey, can't remember if I told you this or not, so telling you now. Great job! Great story! So glad they ended up together.

Leigh Ann
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
Hard story to read at times, but wonderfully well done, well-written and a great ending.

Leigh Ann
He's No Angel chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
So sad 4 a ending, but I hope Dean never let go in ur fanfik mind! Awesum story, sad its over, SEQUEL?
He's No Angel chapter 12 . 2/9/2011