Reviews for Whom the Goddess Chooses
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/6
I LOVED this story. Amazing writing and idea. I have been working my way through several of your stories over the last couple days.
LdeWolfe chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Awesome story!
SnapeLover2005 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I loved it! Great story! #HAFHPotterhead
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
That was great.
finallyafangirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Interesting ritual. Very immersive writing.
kate1309 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is a very interesting story. I wish something like that would happen in the real world. I would automatically accept the person I'm with because we would be meant for each other. I would love to know who my Lunar Mate is. This has really got me thinking. What if something like this really does happen? Not exactly like this, but maybe like a soul mate ritual. I'd be interested in that. Thanks for taking the time to write this spontaneous story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
love this!
Jynka chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I've read this several times now and I keep coming back to it. It's very well written and distinctive. The weaving of timelines and the cyclical themes stand out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Beautiful story!
green-jedi chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
What a great take on cyclic rituals! I loved the idea of certainty of compatibility through Magic the way you portrayed here. I always love the way you portray Snape and Granger. :)
Gwineveve301 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
That was quiet simply beautiful.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I loooved reading this story! I especially enjoyed the use of the color imagery and the food for the festivals. I am of course very glad that you didn't limit yourself to 500 words! Simply beautiful.
MissusGages chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Man, I loved it!
delurker chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
re-reading all your fics. Love them all.
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I loved the concept of Lunar Mates. So intriguing. Well done!