Reviews for Whom the Goddess Chooses
Just a fun a read second time around. ;-)
LJKBananagirl chapter 1 . 10/17
Knew it would be snape but still held my breath hoping it would be! Lovely. Thank you.
MaryBridi chapter 1 . 9/4
How does the man know her name? And she doesn't know his?
The baby is Ron or the man she fucked who is her lunal mate? Hermione sat on her rock and watched the revelers gather for the Autumn Harvest festival, wondering if he would even come. She'd never gone to Lughnasadh in August. She'd just found out she was pregnant.
Will he always be her lunal mate or will there be another mate for her?
Is that the end of this story? Also are you sure it's the magic doing this or is it the alcohol?
Very nice
Orangeblossom17 chapter 1 . 6/20
That was marvelous. I feel so greedy when I read your stories, always wanting more. The rituals and auras and seasons all rushed together to create an engaging and inviting atmosphere. The ending was perfect.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 6/3
I love the stories with Snape and family. He really needs some love. This one was a little kinky though.
RoGoExpress chapter 1 . 4/19
Amazing, just amazing!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/11
Beautiful! I absolutely adored the depiction of the progression - three festivals, three Aspects. Very well played. I loved how gently you handled Ron and Hermione's total incompatibility. Thank you for this beautiful story!
I love this story! I read read it and love it even more. This is one of the best HP stories on fanfiction!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 3/20