Reviews for Whom the Goddess Chooses
RoGoExpress chapter 1 . 4/19
Amazing, just amazing!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/11
Beautiful! I absolutely adored the depiction of the progression - three festivals, three Aspects. Very well played. I loved how gently you handled Ron and Hermione's total incompatibility. Thank you for this beautiful story!
I love this story! I read read it and love it even more. This is one of the best HP stories on fanfiction!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 3/20
I really enjoyed this :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 3/4
the only thing displeasing was that your description of the colors was vague. You never said if it was the skin that took on the colors and therefore you can still distinguish the edges of the features, or anything like that. Or if they were a ball of flame that were colours in human shape. You just said "hey your pink! hey your green!" but there was no description so I could imagine it better in my head.

Other than that, a Headmaster Snape is a damn sexy idea in my mind. If he had a goatee...dear zeus...-faints-
Beautiful
Loved it, thank you. I hope this review inspires your creativity.
kindaof1 chapter 1 . 1/25
Another fantastic gem. Really addicted to your Severus/Hermione fics. They're sooooo good.
guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Love this story!
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was beautifully written. The way things came about was spectacular. I was completely enchanted. Thank you for posting this.
Fraekr chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
A beautiful story - well written as well.
riskeybusiness chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Beautiful!
mainsouth chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This story deserves more favorites and reviews. Great story.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
A lovely story. I had to giggle at your AN, I'm sure if the painted folk knew you had Snape I'm a nearby field they wouldn't be running in circles anymore, lmao
jenbachand chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great story. Very well written. :)