Reviews for Whom the Goddess Chooses
kate1309 chapter 1 . 7/28
This is a very interesting story. I wish something like that would happen in the real world. I would automatically accept the person I'm with because we would be meant for each other. I would love to know who my Lunar Mate is. This has really got me thinking. What if something like this really does happen? Not exactly like this, but maybe like a soul mate ritual. I'd be interested in that. Thanks for taking the time to write this spontaneous story.
love this!
Jynka chapter 1 . 7/16
I've read this several times now and I keep coming back to it. It's very well written and distinctive. The weaving of timelines and the cyclical themes stand out.
Beautiful story!
green-jedi chapter 1 . 7/1
What a great take on cyclic rituals! I loved the idea of certainty of compatibility through Magic the way you portrayed here. I always love the way you portray Snape and Granger. :)
Gwineveve301 chapter 1 . 6/16
That was quiet simply beautiful.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 1 . 3/8
I loooved reading this story! I especially enjoyed the use of the color imagery and the food for the festivals. I am of course very glad that you didn't limit yourself to 500 words! Simply beautiful.
MissusGages chapter 1 . 3/5
Man, I loved it!
delurker chapter 1 . 2/11
re-reading all your fics. Love them all.
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I loved the concept of Lunar Mates. So intriguing. Well done!
Janene1975 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Amazing... Very descriptive simply beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Just a fun a read second time around. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Lovely!
LJKBananagirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Knew it would be snape but still held my breath hoping it would be! Lovely. Thank you.
MaryBridi chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OOOOH MYYY GAAAWWWD! THIS IS MY FAVORITE FIC EVER!