Reviews for Whom the Goddess Chooses
SeraphineBlack chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was beautiful...the idea is amazing. It's so much better than a simle soul mate story.

Thank you for writing it :)!
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hey there Aurette,

awesome as always... :)

-Z.
anne-writes chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
delicious, fantastic. i just read it twice in a row. well done!
Bambu chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I've always loved a blending of natural magic with the more prosaic wizarding lore, and you've done a marvelous job. Your Snape is exquisite, the silent, courting lover, and Hermione is the perfect uninitiated-but-eager vessel.

Thanks.
ProperT chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Another Brilliant Story! Frickin Amazing! I really don't have any words to explain it... The story line or plot or whatever its called was really good. The... The way it played out or whatever that's called was really good too.

Sigh

Like I said, I've seemingly forgotten all the proper words and sound like an idiot trying to explain that I really did like it, and so I hope that's enough, lol. :D
dressagegrrrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This is one of my absolute favorite of your stories. It's so hopeful and sweet. I also think you've got a real knack for one shots. This one packed a LOT of punch for such a short piece. It was a pleasure to read. :)
TobiSnape chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep it up. Looking forward to more writings by you.
swerley chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wonderful! Delightful! I've been carefully watching for your next story, and I was not disappointed.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next time!
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was just totally gorgeous from start to finish. So wonderful to see that ithis/i time Severus's intended mate had the courage to let the magic take them where they were fated to go.
rinny08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to read your next (undoubtedly fabulous) fic!

Cheers,

rinny08
Tifara chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Omg I utterly loved that. I will need to be careful now the urge to run around naked is overwhelming . Wonder if I could get the hubby to chase me ;).
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awww, lovely. :) Well done!

Kyna Marioc chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Your story was beautiful. I hope to read more of your lovely works! I love that this was written for the Equinox. :D Simply perfect.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I really enjoyed your story, it was well written and extremely fascinating, Loved it Xx
Ischtar chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
A really very good stroy with a soft flow of warmth and destiny. Thank you.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »