Reviews for Whom the Goddess Chooses
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Absolutely loved this story.
Jess chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Phenomenal story! I was completely swept away by your descriptions of the festivals.
sandlapper chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Just lovely!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
What a wonderful story! I love the whole concept of Lunar Mates! Really a terrific read!
blue artemis chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was quite delightful. I really like it.
magalena chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh Aurette,

I loved it, it's have in no way, shape or form "run off in the wrong direction." LOL

I loved your Luna, (she is one of my fave characters, I have a soft spot for her and Neville both, aside from my OTP of course).

I loved the way you used the series of rites to tie the story together. I actually felt sorry for her and and Ron after Beltane. To realize that they had both got caught up in the rite with other people and in the course of that lost each other and all the plans they had for a future together. (But honestly, you and I both know that they were never meant to be together.)

And the wild passion that she shared with Severus at Lughnassa was simple fabulous. I had a feeling that she might be pregnant at the very beginning of the story but realized quickly that the timing wouldn't be right with Beltane. Ahhh, but the summer soltice made it perfect timing. ;-)

Anyway, I could not me more pleased with my lovely BINGO prize. You have spoiled me greatly. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

magalena AKA: madeleone
paddiew chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Back in the sixties I never got into anything wilder than a mini-skirt and a muscle car. Now you have shown me what it would feel like if someone dropped an aphrodisiac in my LSD. I think I might even have flashbacks. Thanks for the trip.
use2b2t2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Enjoyed the story and was intrigued by the various old reference. Perfectly written and perfect ending.

mare