Reviews for Prince Vs Princess
Honest Me chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
WOOP! GO CHICHI! I love fanfics like this!
Honest Me chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Haha! Take that Vegta!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lol nice fic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
hahahaha super funny you are awesome for making this fanfic hope you make more where chichi kicks butt! SEEE YAAA! :)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I LOVE THIS ONE A LOT! This is definitely going to my favs.. well done, i hope you write some more ChiChi fics.
Just a reader chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
HAHA...this was SUPERB, i enjoyed it a lot. Poor vegeta getting trashed by chichi was epic XD plz write some more fics like this.
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Does it matter if the grammer is right? I mean come on people just want to get their stories done and over with. I found this funny, and didn't even pay attention to the mistakes. If you're that worried about mistakes your a nerd.
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011

Thats so epic! Thankyou so much for writing this!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
lol i love chichi for that she is so cool
Lastine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
SimplyUnsolvedMystery chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This really was cute and funny, but I was too distracted by the poor grammar and spelling to fully enjoy the story. Which is really sad.

I would suggest proofreading because almost none of the correct words are capitalized. All beginning words of a sentence should be capitalized, this is first grade grammar and something you should know. Also many of the names aren't capitalized correctly either. 'Chichi' is a proper name and should always be capitalized. There are also some words that you've capitalized that do not need to be. Example: 'Behind Chichi' should be 'behind Chichi'

Spelling is one of the easiest things to fix because there are multiple websites and word processors that can and will help spelling errors. Even a dictionary will help with spelling errors if you can't get either of the first two. I know some of the 'proper names' for stuff like 'Saiyan' are hard to spell, but yet again there are numerous places you could get the correct spelling.

Your sentence structure reads a little funny. The sentences are very short and choppy, and would read better if they were longer. I would also suggest to add more details.

Anyway, thanks for the read. I do enjoy seeing Chichi kick Vegeta's butt and try not to take my advice as a flame because it's not.

DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I love this! Finally, some justice for my favorite DBZ character Chichi. I hate when most stories refer to her as a harpy or bitch. It's also nice to see that she doesn't need anyone to stand up for her. I loved how Bulma and Goku tried to get Vegeta to shut up. Oh well, it looks like Vegeta learned the hard way, what the other Z fighters already know. Don't insult Chichi, or she will kick your ass. Thank you for writing this. Definitely on my favorites list.
gue22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
me likes, me likes

like frieze said, vegeta likes to go on and on like a broken record, i'm the prince of all saiyans this, i'm the prince of all saiyans that...bla bla bla

cute fic :-)