Reviews for It's Not Home Without You
TheDaemonLady chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
i just finished this chapter (and after finally stopping laughing at imagining that scene, and i mean that in a good way, of all the people to catch them right?) and thought i'd review to give you some inspiration because I cant wait for the next chapter.
Sadness Of Gaia chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
ooh bitch slap ahoy. Please update, havn't seen one this good for zonks
CelticGirl223 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Wow that must be really awkward, i mean his sister just caught him naked with another man. Poor guys. But i'm jealous of susan getting to see Caspian naked.
KnightGuardian chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Interesting chapters, nice lead up, I'm fashinated with this creation of your and more than a little curious about where you might take it!

asm613 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
i like the start. the chaps are a bit short- but better than nothing. thanks for writing new peter/caspien_ there are too many little girls writing themselves into the story to be either peter's or caspien's love interest.

i can only hope that the introduction of the susan character will lead to some good susan bashing. i didn't like the 'look of terror' in caspien's eyes- i like him to be strong and sure. he's a prince and he should feel no shame- he is used to getting what he sets his mind on and damn anybody that tries to get between him and what he wants. he's trained to fight his whole life- his spirit is as strong and sure as his body.

look forward to seeing what happens next. again- thanks for the new peter/caspien.
HPlover4Life chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
This is so good, you should totally continue it. The twist with susan was really funny, and I can't wait to read what happens. It's great! I love Peter and Caspian! :)
lindsaydoodle chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
wow wasn't sure about it but love it! keep writing!
azoorie chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Ooo please continue.

PolarisxLove chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
AAAHHHHH!

I'm sooo glad you're back to writing this.

Because I'm still in love with Peter/Caspian and NO ONE writes for them anymore. So therefore, I love you. Hahaha.

But really, I love this and I can't wait to see what happens with Susan, I hope she doesn't get in the way of their relationship!

Can't wait for the update. :)
Shumpei.chan chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
very cute! update sooon!
KnightGuardian chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
interesting lead in. :) It will be interesting watching things develp between Caspian and Peter. :)
Pulcher Papilio chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Hmmmmm, that sounds interesting... can't wait for the sequels!
PolarisxLove chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
This was great. :)

Maybe, if you developed Peter more as his "Magnificent" self he used to be when he ruled Narnia before. Because I feel like that's how he'd be now that he's back in Narnia again. He may think Caspian is gorgeous(who doesn't?) but he still should show his more dominant side of controlling things himself, and taking control over situations. And may be a bit timid of the thought that Caspian is the Telmarine Prince, who is the rightful heir to the throne of Narnia. Don't you think Peter would be a bit taken by that, maybe a bit jealous?

Just some suggestions. :) I hope it helps!

I do love this story so far. :)
PolarisxLove chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I do love different persectives. It gives more depth to the story. I love the awkwardness between the two. Keep up the good work. :)
Eolverine chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
That was really good! I liked the description of the awkwardness between them. Made it seem real. Great job, and the different perspectives are cool.