Reviews for Hope You're Holding Up
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww that was so sweet! I never liked how Bonnie got all mad at Caroline when none of this was Caroline's fault. I know Damon and Bonnie warm up to her later so it's alright. I love how she becomes such a strong and grounded character after her 'accident'.
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You write them, and their friendship, in ways that I only wish I could. This is so lovely, and works so well. You've managed to cram in all the people that are important to Caroline while maintaining a plotline that moves along smoothly. I'm not being entirely coherent, I know, but I feel like I can't express how much this works! I enjoyed it very much; thank you for sharing.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great ff. :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was great.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Absolutely beautiful Caroline POV. Loved it.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
It's definitely the best thing to ever happen to the show!

Loved this, I do think Stefan is so set on helping Caroline because Vicky already died and since Caroline was turned by Katherine and Damon, he probably felt like he had to help her.
forgot my password chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
"She tries not to roll her eyes at every elongated pause in his words. Really, who talks like that?"

That line killed me.

I came across this fic because I love your Dan/Blair stories, and I really enjoyed this one too. I think Caroline makes the show (which I really only watch to try to fill the hole BtVS left in my heart), and you captured her voice so well in this piece.
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Fantastic! I'm surprised how much I like both of them on the show now just because of the developing relationship between them, and your story really captured that excellently. Caroline, especially was spot on. And it seems the only time I like Stefan being a good guy is when he's with her, so I loved it.
caitie chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I loved this! Your Caroline is perfection.
xBullet chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Absolutely amazingly written. It was so in character that i felt like i was literally watching a Caroline episode in my mind. I think the new relationship with Caroline and Stefan is an interesting one, and one that sets a path for many possibilities. I hope you will further explore those possibilities because I'm sure I will(:
b-mystique chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is really well written. You've captured her voice and the introspection is enlightening,especially for a character that tends to be vapid. It's a shame you haven't received more reviews for this. An utter shame.:-)
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
aww, i liked this story.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was so good! You handled the transition very well especially her relationship with each of the show runners. I really like the emphasis on choices - how being a vampire doesn't have to turn Caroline into a monster. Very good...but I wish there was more Damon/Caroline ;)