Reviews for Mockingjay Ending Revisioned
Awww so romantic...
Pheo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lovely. :)
PeetaMellark'sKatniss chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
amazing! i really loved this! very detailed and interesting! excelent job
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was beautifully written and I dare say I prefer it to the book's ending. It's good to know someone else felt the same way - it wasn't really a sad or happy ending, was it? Keep up the good work.
HappyHowler4myLuver chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was fantastic. It gave me so much more than the epilogue, and it told more about how Katniss truly feels in the end which I think was needed a little more in Mockingjay. This was great, I really enjoyed it!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I love this rewrite. Still deals the harsh blows that the war brought and doesn't lie and hide the burden Katniss and Peeta both feel, but it also gives them a bit of happiness, a bit of hope, and a bit of something still worth living for. Adored the sweet, adorable bit at the end with Peeta, Katniss, and their children. Absolutely LOVED Peeta's new paintings and how he knew which were real and not real, especially that one from the day before the Quarter Quell; you so beautifully connected that to his desire to freeze that moment. It seems so perfect, like that belongs in the book. Definitely my favorite part. Excellent, excellent work on this piece. Simply magnificent.
imaginingmary chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This closed the series better for me, so thanks. It just seem's so much happier, and it fits so well with the actual ending that this actually could of happend. :D You have an amazing talent for writing.

-HGN
purpleshadowmonster chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh my goodness, you are so amazing!
GWAB chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Brilliant! I love you integrated the real text before, after and in between your story consistently. I feel like you do too, after Mockingjay. I wanted it to badly to be well, happy. That book just hurt. Loving every bit of this, esp that you stayed true to the characters. Very well done indeed!
A.A. O'Lorcain chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Thank you for that wonderful revision. I too felt raw and empty after finishing the third book a few days ago. This has really done a lot to cheer me up. Well done!
love.izzy.mellark chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow that was great. it was much warmer than the actual ending. also you made peeta the best daddy ever! i love him.
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
this is perfect.

i loved it and it fits right with the real ending of the book, great job! :)