Reviews for Weak Spots
x chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
LOVE IT!
Wonderful chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Bahhhhdadjhagldjv,d!

The cutest thing I have ever read! Honestly I just want to phase through the computer screen and squeeze the both of them, pinch cheeks, the whole deal Not to mention the little spots of language in here, it upped the cuteness to an extent I cannot even describe.

Plus, I never really thought about it before but Rex's gloves really would be a weak spot for him wouldn't they? He'd be touching the world for the first time essentially, and more importantly touching Noah-
I melted reading this. Had no idea that pop could actually expire;; even if that does explain a few things;;
Love!
Soo cute chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Well Noah isn't the only one in love here!

Ahh! I have such a soft spot for Noex it isnt even funny-(Noah's front stage and center?! Why have I not seen this episode!? Suits? Shirtless? HUG?! -bliss-)

Yup, I'd say I was overreacting, but this paring seriously makes me beyond all sentiment or reason just so happy... considering I've said this twice already you probably get the hint. Still when exposed to something as cute as this fic, I'm all goo and jello;;
ljfhvbskudvskvavabdkhbb
Loopy chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Yes, BUNNIES! (rolls around the floor like a maniac.)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
These stories are beyond adorable. I love dem so much! Also, 'the definition of Pedoness!' made me laugh for some reason. It just sounded really funny in my head! And yes, Noah is and awesome uke! Please make more of these, I love reading them!
NightoftheLivingShadows chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
It was great for the first Circeach. I really liked it. Try making more with Breach, i liked how you captured her unstable yet somewhat sane-like mind.
Wolfleader505 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS...YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW! hehehe fluffiness is making me hyper as heck...hehehehehe...fluff
Wolfleader505 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
i feel all warm inside from this, its cute
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
So... so... fluffy... O-Q *tears of happiness forever* Fluff makes me mush! TwT
Ghost Recon chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Noex FTW.
Nat chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Its totally an addition how can it be a disease?
NaaraHatake chapter 5 . 12/29/2010