Reviews for The Best Intentions
dirtycheekymonkeys chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
it's taking me forever to play catchup these days

great OS, love me some bluecollarward

nicely done!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was one feisty Bella!
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved it! You had me laughing IRL, my husband would be googling that stuff too if it wasn't for me.

Thanks for sharing this great one-shot :)

~ Claire
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awesome...
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Cute oneshot..I love how he was googling his entire job. )
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh- I really loved this! Edward being sweet & unsure while Bella is confident & goes for what she wants, is the BEST! Thanks for the great writing & a fun read! :)
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Excellent! I loved it. This one I'd really like to see more of!
mrstwister712 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Thank you for the humming Happy Birthday idea ;)
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loving bluecollarward! That was fun. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for rec'ing Well-Serviced, too. Loved it!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow, that was smokin hot. I need a little bit of work, can he come over? I love how bold she was that she just unplugged the a/c so he had to come over. And she took responsibility. Loved it.

xo- Wonderslut
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
*Squeals* Oh my goodness I totally LOVED this, SO MUCH.

I love age gap stories, & he tried so hard to be "good". Lol, he's obviously a nice guy, cos far out, how many guys having an insanely hot younger girl throw themselves at them say "no" for so long?

Bella seemed so shy & sweet, it was funny that she was a sneaky seductress. I liked how she pushed & pushed at him and got him against the door where she REALLY convinced him it would be a good idea. *Grin* u should refuse to do one-shots hon, cos I'll bet everyone wants to see more of them huh? (I sure would) but that's not supposed to be a pressure. Just means I liked these two A LOT.

Anyway thanks for that awesome (surprisingly non-angsty) story. :)
flecour chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
If he could stick 3 man fingers up there, just how tight could she be? LOL If you could see me holding up my bf fingers trying to work it all out, while he looks at me like Im certifiably insane, (which he's use to by now)you would see the hilarity of the situation, but enough of my weirdness, Awesome little one shot! )
Team66fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I am so jealous. I just recently had a birthday and it paled in comparison!
JailyForever chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great o/s :D

seriously lol'd when he was googling everything

hope to read more if you decide to expand on it
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Loved it! Can't believe that Bella was sneaky like that!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »