Reviews for Harry Potter Meets the Ronin Warriors
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 1 . 7/13
HI so far so good but a little to fast but I cant talk any way. Why don't you have him ride a plan their and he is just try out the food when he run into white blaze try to get help for ryo so harry follows him. While Ryo wake up an attack happen and harry has to help defend them or something like that.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
hmmm I think it would be interesting if Harry was at the beginning of season 1 of Ronin Warriors that way he'd be at the start of all the drama.
like umm...
before it all started Harry could be where the White tiger licks Yuu (the little boy)
but that is just an idea.
I would really like to read more so if you want some ideas from me you can ask.
I have seen all the episodes of Ronin Warriors and be happy to help. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
more please
KaiVinci chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
intriguing idea. i would suggest looking up on ronin warriors. they had like mini-series after the tulpa years and they lasted through 1996 i think. i would suggest after the series ended but i could be wrong. it would be fun to see japanese folklore and english wizardry colliding. just need to decide on the timeline. that's always the tough one cause i'm trying to figure out when i should set a story of mine, either 21st century or sometime in the 1990's.

aside from that, maybe include some of the characters that didn't show up after tulpa was defeated like lady kayura and the dark warriors. it would be fun to see that. update soon. i really would like to see how this turns out.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Interesting idea.

The only thing is I think the title should be Harry Potter Meets the Ronin Warriors.

Maybe after the season with Tulpa.