Reviews for The Legend of Link & Malon
alkaidx10 chapter 43 . 4/28
I was young I was only 16 when I wrote this and I was in special education if you must know because I had a learning disability and still do. but I guess it's fun making fun of someone like that huh? yes it takes me longer to learn more then others, but I try to get by the best I can! and as you can tell the differents in my writing then and now. and you had perfect spelling when you where 10 oh wow you want a medal? have a medal "I was the best speller at 10" here's one too "I need to make fun of people that are slow at learning because I'm an ass hole with nothing better to do" there you go! that's a great medal and if you hate my story so much why are you here reading it? hmm? why are you here? that's what I throught fuck off
Wait a minute the excuse you are using for your shitty as hell grammar is that you wrote this when you were very young. This has explicit sexual content in it. Yeah, "very young" my ass. Also, I had perfect spelling when I was 10. It's not that hard.
Roger509 chapter 43 . 3/29
I'll be honest. I am extreamly picky when it comes to grammar, and it ruins a lot of otherwise good stories for me. But it was never a problem I had with this one. Sure there were some issues, but they really weren't that bad, especially compared to some of the other fics out there.

I would take the amount of criticism as almost a good thing. Shows people are interested in this enough that they want to see you improve your writing, and even go out of their way to write a review saying as much. Sure some people are assholes about it, but that can be chalked up to just how brutal people can be on the internet. It's a way for them to feel like they stand out and will be listened to.

I wish you luck with your manga, and hope that at some point you might come back to fanfiction. But until that day, remember that you have a pretty damn large following on here
Kazushi Kaguya chapter 1 . 3/29
your stories ate really good have you made child's play on wattpad I want to read it please
alkaidx10 chapter 1 . 3/29
okay one I wrote this years ago when I was very young so yeah the writing is going to be shit but you don't have to keep saying it over and over again I'm so close to removing all my stuff and fully moving to wattpad if ppl don't knock it off! like hell I can only take so much bullying on here before I get real mad. like I said I was super young when I wrote this!
HaardOff chapter 19 . 3/29
Shit Grammar, shit writing, Still worth reading, but still shitty
Edward chapter 9 . 3/28
Shitty writing, but still worth reading.
Anonymous1216 chapter 1 . 3/28
Tis I, The Great Anon
OnlyNeedJuan chapter 9 . 2/2
I've gotten this far, hoping the story would improve, but the writting is just shoddy. Malon's character is somewhat good, but whenever she gets intimate with Link it just stops, no explaination, no dialogue (apart from Link and Navi), it feels very out of character.

The relationship itself just seems to progress from 0-100 in the first couple of chapters, and then suddenly she doesn't want to continue, it's strange, and unnattural progression. There could and should have been much more time used to develop a relationship.

Now some of the dialogue is either cheesy, or is simply not good. Reina giving away that she has a weak spot, absolutely no need for it. Writing a character like a Zelda boss isn't recommended. Also, punctuation. A ton of sentences lack it and it makes reading it a hassle.

The dungeons are thankfully not described that much (I mean, if you played the games they are redundant) so good, they'd be overly long and tedious to read through.

However, aside from the story told by the game itself, there is a lack of flow to this whole thing. The problem is that it feels tacked on, with nothing really going on in relationship developement (as they hover around the confession from day 1) and Reina isn't an interesting villain (as of yet) without captivating dialogue. And those are the only 2 things that the story adds.

I hope to see some improvement as I read on, but right now this story only seems to be there just so some lemon could be written, which could've been put in a kinky one-shot just as well.

Take this as criticism, and try and improve (though you should take this with a grain of salt aswell, seeing as I am not a proffessional, I can only explain how I experience your story till this point). Ill write another review at the end of reading, with some final thoughts.
Have a good one.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 1/7
I'll definitely read it,so be prepared for a lot of comments
Anonymous chapter 41 . 1/7
Whaaaaaaaaaaa?
Anonymous chapter 40 . 1/7
Oooooooooooo! What a twist! I'm not sure if you read my comments, but u hope you do.
Anonymous chapter 39 . 1/7
Wow (sniff) I loved that story...I will read your other ones for sure!
ANONYMOUS chapter 38 . 1/7
"..." That's me right now... JEALOUSY!
Me anonymous chapter 37 . 1/7
Sorry about what I said last time,I have not eaten for two days (apart from dinner) because I have been reading this. Love you! Keep up the good work!