Reviews for The Legend of Link & Malon
Worse dungeon ever
SeabeeGR chapter 10 . 9/20
Is there a drawing of Reina somewhere? I can barely Inage her in my head
SeabeeGR chapter 8 . 9/16
Very good and a nice touch to ganon's past.
SeabeeGR chapter 7 . 9/13
Aww, navi has a crush on link.

I just realized, will they ever encounter the Great Fairy? Cause you missed One at the mountain. Also will they might go for the goron sword?
SeabeeGR chapter 6 . 9/13
That was sad :-(

But goodness, why not add more dialogue with the new sages? .
SeabeeGR chapter 5 . 9/13
Jealous Zelda on the prowl, RAWR!
SeabeeGR chapter 4 . 9/13
Should of expanded Hyrule more. Make it seem a bit more distant and not compare the classic geographical size from N64/3DS.
SeabeeGR chapter 4 . 9/13
SeabeeGR chapter 3 . 9/13
Wonderful chapter. It's Good malon putting to Good use and they're both getting closer. Though wish there was more original dialogue from saria
SeabeeGR chapter 2 . 9/13
Entertaining chapter. I like how they act like genuine teens and shy for one another. I'm also glad u brought up link's feelings about navi leaving him at the end. But Hope she may have a change of heart.
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 9/12
Ohhh, was somehow found this after reading up about who might have been TP Link's Parents. IMO, I felt he had similar resemblance to malon and link.
The one thing that is annoying is the constant repeat of he he
Douglas chapter 42 . 6/28
Oh my fucking god that that was amazing.
AXOLOTL MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN,I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWERS THAT I MAY RETURN!

( sorry i just have gravity falls on my mind)
Link decides to have Malon stay in a dangerous future with him because he likes her shoes. Oh, and apparently a ranch girl's daily life involves training vigorously with dual swords. Yeah this is way too far off the deep end for me. Adios.