Reviews for Ourselves, We Find in the Sea
You know what this reminded me of? a short story- "On the face of it" by Susan hill
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
You rock!
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
i LOVED this! i kept waiting to see if he was a ghost from the past. if that was the intention, very well done. truly enjoyed this.
cherryrose89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
OMG this one shot was amazing! So well written also!
KScheermom chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great OS! Loved it! Very sweet.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great oneshot!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very nicely written. I think you did a great job with this.
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very good!
Daintress chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Very sweet! I like the wrap up, especially. No need to drag it out to chapters. You ended it very well.
Madeline4994 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really enjoyed this. You developed the atmosphere perfectly. I could smell the sea.
noddin chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is an awesome story!

I came to it through a recc from Robmusement: .
SqueakyZorro chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Today I did something I haven't done for a while. I followed a tweet to a story, read it, looked at the author's profile and her favorite authors, picked one at random, followed the links, and found something wonderful. Thank you. This was beautiful and touching, and I loved it.
GlacierSapphire chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
What a perfect jewel of a short story. I love the tone and the mood of it so much. Why on earth have you only written one story? I am greedy, and I want more.

Please consider writing again. You have a *voice* that is unique and special. It is so rare to find. Please write some more stories. This one was enchanting.

GlacierSapphire
Cared chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That has to be one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read. Perfect. Thank you.

You were one of the first authors that I read when I found fanfiction and Purgatory was one of my first stories to read and still remains a favourite. I would love to know if you are a published author?
trythis chapter 1 . 8/9/2011