Reviews for Ourselves, We Find in the Sea
kmm122 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I really enjoyed this!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was absolutely beautiful to read. Thank you for writing and sharing it for Lisa. A few of my thoughts:

1) I loved your Bella. Shy, bookworm, funny, introverted and an explorer. I loved how you wrote her. She reminds me of myself, at times.

2) I loved how she met Edward. Edward that seems so mysterious yet he connected with Bella. Something tells me that he is a bookworm as well. I also loved how he took care of her injuries. That tells me he has compassion.

3) I loved how they got to know each other. Bella was not used to talking to someone for so much but at the same time I feel as if Edward is very much like her which is why they are so comfortable with each other.

4) I loved how you wrote them. I found myself taking my time in reading each word. Curious about the mystery that surrounded the carousel. I wonder if it has a story itself. The kiss that they shared was perfect. Sweet and innocent. You hinted at lot of other things happening between them.

Thank you, again. I love everything you write. Everything.
Raewright chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lovely one-shot. Lovely tribute to Lisa. I miss her warm, sweet outlook on life. This was a nice reminder. Thanks for sharing.
linnjinn chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This Bella was so relate-able to me. You have that kind of talent that always leaves me wanting more - I want to see their relationship progress and grow and flourish. I want to know their pasts, especially Edward's. I want to see them get caught by Charlie and share in their humiliation and horror and later, laughter over it. I just want more of them. And I also want my very own secret jetty cove place with a carousel. :)

I left you a message over on your LJ, but just in case you don't see it...If you're still offering copies of your stories, I'd love one of C&C. I can't describe how much I love both E & B in that one!

Good luck to you!
Paliaya chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i love it.. i think you should turn this into a story...

3 XxAyaxX
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I bet Lisa loves this story ... and smiles at all the reviews. She was devoted to her writing and was so kind to correspond with many of her readers - including myself. It's funny, because the few people I have met in my lifetime that have died young, there was always something I would remember later about how they lived life to the fullest. I hope those who knew Lisa in life felt the same way about her. I know I just feel lucky to have known her through her writing.

Cowgirlgraphics
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved this. So sweet. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

xoxo
Britt01 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved this - I liked this Bella, and her rapport with Edward was believable. A carousel is a perfect find, incongruous in its location, but poetic, and perfect for this story. Lovely.
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was wonderful.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Thank you, I love little stories like this one. The joy of first love.
polyphany chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love it!
Navarre chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You are such an eloquent writer.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wonderful story please keep writing.
dreaming.is.what.i.do chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it! Sooo cute! And it had a beautiful meaning behind it.
NKubie chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wow, I didn't realize a o/s could get me so worked up. Must be the writing. :) That was pretty powerful and so appropriate given the reason it was written.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »