Reviews for Ourselves, We Find in the Sea
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So pretty
LMBB chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That was really lovely. Thanks so much for posting it. It's a very good point you raised during this story. Too many people count on having all these days to do things when you really just never know and should enjoy what you have when you have it.
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lovely.

Loved the last few lines of hinting at the future.
Munchichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I loved it.
GingerToast chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I don't know why, but your work always calms me down. Well, apart from the stories when there was a littlle bit angst. But this o/s gives me half hour of relax. And that was exactly what I needed.

Thank you for sharing.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Loved it! :-)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was beautiful. It was romantic and sensual. Great piece!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Beautiful story...full of longing and tenderness. You can feel how vulnerable both these characters are, learning to open themselves to each other as they develop trust for one another. Great job with this, so well written...thanks for this.
AndraLee chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Beautiful. A fitting tribute.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
such a cute little story. always love reading your stuff. thanks for sharing :)
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lovely story.
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That by far was one of the most touching stories I have read. Your friend would be very proud of you. Thank for sharing this very special story.
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
In one word: beautiful!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
jansails chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh my god...you knocked it out of the park.

Bella's emergence, finding something for herself, feeling good in her own skin, by herself, taking a journey alone.

Edward comes to the rescue, a rescue Bella never expected or wanted, an accident, a surprise, & so was he, a surprise to her.

Edward pushes & pulls; Bella responds, stops, drags her feet, her soul, then meets him half-way, & retreats.

Edward doesn't give up, he makes Bella see things, understand things, & feel things she fears, she's curious about, wants to know.

Bella is the flower opening to the sun, the sunshine of Edward, who pushes & pulls just enough to get Bella to join him in their adventure.

I'm at work on a Med/Surg floor, it's 04:22 am, I've read all my story alerts, & I have tons, but yours is the one I felt compelled to respond to now, it could not wait.

I'll sign off now, feeling a little melancholy, a little bittersweet, & a lot hopeful, for two people risking their hearts.

jansails/jan2