Reviews for Dinner Dates
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
notto.

This one word in the story shows up funny looking in the story with the first t leaning into the second t.

Good story BTW. I'm not sure if you are going to be updating this. I'll check back a later date _
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
This is such a lovely story, and I hope you continue it
The late Kurama no Kyuubi chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
I would love if you wrote more
An Egg chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Holy hell. That is some fine writing there. I can only hope you choose to continue writing this story, but seeing how it's been seven months since your last update I perfectly understand if you're unable to. Life can be an unpredictable whirlwind of surprises. Best of luck with whatever you're doing, however! Even if you're unable to continue this, I'm glad I got to experience what you have written! u
Faceless Rabbit chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
kyaa~! you're alive! in all honesty I had forgotten about this fic and then it just randomly popped into my head... it must be fate (**) anyways, please continue this story!
X FR
reddomatsu chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
I'm really enjoying this. The plot is so well done and the characterization and writing is so nice. I'll be looking forward to watching this story unfold.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
I cried a lot aaaa double d! Eddy, dont be afraid of caring please he needs it T-T
marie chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
I loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
*heavy breathing* I see an update.
Euregatto chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
-Holds this story close- im so happy this was 1000% worth the wait and absolutely amazing as always!
roziefae chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
OH WOW I HAD GIVEN UP ON THIS ONE

had to skim chapters seven and eight to remember what all had happened ;w; (and i might just reread it to remember fully) i'm so happy that this updated

i love the new chapter! and i'm very much looking forward to future updates. thanks so much for posting!
JKHUij chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Glad you are back. Your writing has gotten better. I look forward to the new chapters.
OrWr chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Yay! You're back!
I forgot about this fic, and I had to read everything to remember why I followed it, and after reading everything I remember why!
This is a great heartbreaking fic, and I love how you took Edd family state and made the real deal like it is (in the series it wasn't so noticebale, but a boy living on his own is really horrible), and I sure hope you'll continue writing it!

Thanx for not giving up, and I can't wait to read more :D
Wherever Girl chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
So glad to see an update on this! :D It's so rare, most people just abandon a story after a few years, you're one of the few who came back -

Another great chapter. I love how you wrote where the tension didn't last too long, the minor-fluff at the end, and Double-D's tension regarding the teachers finding out about his situation.
erumaren chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Awesome! I missed this story :) It's still just as great as ever!