Reviews for Dinner Dates
stalkerFishyHE'SwATCHINGu chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
This is the best reason for the hat i've ever heard, I'm stickin with it.]
88 fingered edd chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
AAAWW!"CUTEST THING I EVER "! I hope Edd and Eddy apologize to each other soon, I hate it when those guys fight, anticipatingly awaiting the next chapter( my double D impersonation)]
UnluckyAmulet chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
It's going to be hard for me to sum up how much I like this story, but I'll give it a shot.

First of all, it is SO refreshing to see somebody portraying Eddy's parents in a positive way. I don't really subscribe to the more negative interpretations people have of them and so it's really nice to see them portrayed in a positive, mature and realistic way. I like all of the humour that's scattered throughout the fic, the lines feel very natural and something you would expect the characters to say. The brotherly affection between the two boys is very cute, and Eddy's parents are so sweet.

The subject matter of child neglect is treated with a lot of consideration too, which is a nice change to see from the normally melodramatic angst-fests you tend to see. I wonder what happened to Double D's parents, but honestly he seems better off without them. And of course, any inclusion of Ed is always welcome, the lovable idiot.

Amulet
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I'm freaking out so much now. Please update re story web you can! It's brilliant!
Mark-Ray-Grey chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Wow. I love this fanfiction. I can't possibly express my love for it, and you. I feel as though they might be dead, but I feel that others would know about it if they work near by. Making them be cruel parents seems a bit over used, but theres nothing like some normalcy in an abnormal situation. I feel for Double-D quite a lot. My mother went to work like normal, but when we got home that afternoon we abruptly found out she was in a car accident. She turned out fine and I hope Eddward's parents turn out fine as well. I hope its just a gigantic misunderstanding and they just got too wrapped up in their work to even remember their own human needs. I was attracted to this fanfiction because it said romance and I can't wait for it to be more "out there". I look forward to more chapters and hope you do well in school to produce more. :)
Random persion chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
I think his parents abandend him cose they thought he was a freak.(poor Edd your my fav...)
Fgukle chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
I've read this story from start to finish so far, and I can honestly say I am utter impressed with the quality of your work! It is very realistic yet still a great storyline!

I hope the "romance" part can keep the same outstanding effort and standard!:)

Really well done! And good luck, I will be watching out for updates!

All the best.

-Craffertyful
Heather chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Oh YEAH! You updated! I'm over the moon! IMO you should make Edd's folks be super jerks, and not dead because that would be anticlimactic. Or just do whatever you want to write because I've loved it so far! :D
950 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Love you! Thx for updating!

Really love the story, its amazing!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
When I saw this in my email... I got really excited. XD

This was... a great way to break the hiatus. Beautiful chapter. My heart broke too many times to count and I can't get all the shards from the floor. When Edd snapped.. that's when I officially broke... You've got powers darling :) Update when you can
Euregatto chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
thoughts about Edd's parents: ...erm...

Lovely, lovely chapter! It was definitely worth the wait _
ScienceLuver117 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
I'm reviewing as asked! Yahahah! This is soooo worth the wait! It's wonderfully emotional and JUST how (I think anyway)how Double D would react! I allmost CRYED! though that's not saying much considering I cryed during Charlet's Web(the cartoon) but it was totaly perfect! A amasing blend of love, fighting, drama, and anges! I must say if this was a piece of music it would only be matched by Betoven. Congrats! _
Cielo VII chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so glad! I love this story! No prob, wish you the best on all your schooling. Can't wait for the next chapter, and this one is awesome!
TrapEds chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Oh thank god; I thought that this incredible story died! C: I commend you for managing to continue this. Too many intriguing tales die on this site...
RasalynnLynx chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
I feel so bad for Edd. That situation would be horrible. Very good story though.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »