Reviews for Reveal the Goddess in You
DaughterofAthena chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love Percy Jackson! :) But are they Roman? Or Greek? You used both, and in Percy Jackson, they're just one... And in Heroes of Olympus, Greeks and Romans don't get along well so how is Sakura friends with Naruto and Sasuke? Great story though; very cute, and I love how Sasuke's the son of Hades. :)
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved it. A really humorous Sasusaku story with the added awesomeness of demigods.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was brilliant, well done :D
lazybutt-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I'm so lazy today , I can't even log in , but thats okay:)

Dude, this story had me cracked up , ( does that even make sense?). But thats not the scary part , now I NEED to search for NarutoxPercy Jackson storys now...O.o.

Anywho , great job!
CryoGENesys chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
ahhh naruto and percy jackson and the olympians two of my favorite series yay!
cast14 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
lol cool story
Szki chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
"Yeah, you were saying how much you thought Kiba sucked, because he picked his nose and snored like thunder and then you asked me out on a date, because I'm so obviously superior to him"

LOL! I laughed so hard at that one!

Lol, Sasuke is being so evil but I liked him more like that! LOL AGAIN! LOL! xD So damn funny!

Nice one-shot, you wrote it great. :)
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
hahahah

Very funny and cute! Great one-shot!
Cranberry Octopus chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OHMIGOSH!

I LOVE THIS AU SHIT!

I just read something about winter and spring and now I get this, ohmigosh, this day is awesome. Better than Tuesday - waaaay better. :)
theAlphabet chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh this is brilliant. You just rock at humor, not over-done, but oh so funny.

Seriously, I adore this.

Love how Naruto knows the Vesus catch phrase :)
Damsel in Shining Armor chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
An overall nice story, a cute plot, an interesting setting, and brilliant conversations between the characters: All in all, well done.