Reviews for Sometimes I Even Amaze Myself, the Remix
Zoe chapter 4 . 1/18
I know this is an old story for you but it's great - i enjoy the deviation from JK's storyline! Any chance you'll pick it back up again?
B chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I am really enjoying this story. Will there be any other chapters? I wasn't able to find the full version anywhere.
MyraLyokoBlack chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Leah chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Plz do continue the story. Its very interesting. I d like to see a bit of romance between ginny and draco's older brother.
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I just wanted you to know that I loooove this story, and I think it's awesome that you're doing a bit of updating! I hope you continue to do so as well! It's nice to reread favourite stories.
books of fantisy15 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Omg thats flippin amazing! Please please ud super soon!
roni2010 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
i totally like this chapie...
Homerunhitter chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
COOL! I like it, update please!
Calie1 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
I hadn't been getting my notifications, and finally fixed that. So I noticed this pop up in my inbox and I admit I was totally confused, but after going back and reading your note on the first chapter I'm really excited to see what you do with this. I haven't even read it yet and wanted to review. This was one of my favorite stories from back then, and still is, but I can understand how you feel about the lower quality in writing. I cringe myself when I look at some of the fics I wrote when I was younger, or even just two years ago sometimes. But I think it's impressive that you are taking this on and rewriting it and I can't wait to read it. *Going to read now*
serenity gray chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I read the original of this story.. there are some things I like better about that one and some things I like better about this one... Hope u finish this story soon
xox Karen xox chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
awesome can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Please update or else chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Plz update (puppydog eyes)
roni2010 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
great chapie...
G-Unit chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Sod it all, why do you have to revamp this one? I don't like waiting and all of these are suppose to be done. :P

Anyway, I like that both of the young Malfoy's have firey women to deal with-makes things more interesting! I'm excited to see where you'll take this fic. Will there be effects on the Charm that makes Ginny suddenly visible? Is Lucius going to discover Jackie's past? I'm all a-quiver with anticipation!

I wouldn't mind an explanation as to why Aden went to Durmstrang as opposed to Hogwarts? Or why, if Durmstrang appears to be so much better, they would only send one of their children and not both. And explanation about Durmstrang would lovely. Unless it's just one of those plot devices the audience is suppose to accept.

Well, I'm off to read more fanfiction. Until the next chapter! :)
G-Unit chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Aha! The plot thickens! Digging how adventurous Aden is and thinking he's a pretty groovy character.

I've noticed something about all your stories-you seem to really not like Lucius Malfoy and I wonder why...You always make him so evil and vicious. I hope that in one of your stories you'll make him out to not be so bad-at least not where his family is concerned. You are the author though and are, of course, free to do as you wish. :)

On to the next one! :)