Reviews for iHit My Head
cabinpressure chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
你写得不错,但是那个部分“你把书读,好像没意思 anyways this story is so cute! i luv your stories :)
SeddieLove4Ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
it was pretty good :)
TickleWaves chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
good story. Kinda unbelievable a medicine could make you speak Chinese. But since when are half the stuff on TV (or based on TV) really believable? If you go to .com you can put the English phrase and convert it from English to Chinese so you can get the grammar right. Thanks for saying what the Chinese meant in italics! It really helped.
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
haha, it wasnt crappy, it was awesome! :P
affability chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awesome, I didn't need the translations because I know Chinese, my Chinese isn't the best, but it's pretty good.

Great job!

再见! :)
CrocodileChronicles chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow, you know what, that was actually the very first story I've read with Chinese... hah, its a good thing I understood it :) Learning Chinese really is awesome! Oh, and by the way, I TOTALLY love your Story. And every part of it was COOL :) thumbs up! :D
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wo ai ni? I'm going to use that :)
Flyintofu chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
1) 你确实是一个好作者! 我永远无法把华文和 iCarly 连合在一起!

(Okay I was copying and pasting that from Google since my computer can't type chinese and I'm getting fed up with constantly clicking and swearing at not finding the right word. So there are a few mistakes in that sentence but anyway...)

2) Of course, Sam disobeys Freddie and climbs higher up. And of course, she falls. Mrs Benson doesn't seem like the type who would not check the side effects before giving someone medicine though.

3) Anyway, as I said before, it's fascinating how you can combine chinese and Seddie. And it's sorta hard for me to have to read the pinyin but it was all worth it because it was quite awesome.

(In China, you translate Chinese as hanyu? That's so cool! I'll probably lose my way in China because I've been taught to say huayu instead. Oh oh oh and the part where she says "Wo jue de wo xi huan ni", I read "jue de" as "jue dui" and I thought it was a typo then I stared at the screen and realised that it was actually "jue de"! Can we write chinese on ? Does it work? Cos that'll be so cool and my teacher won't nag about reading being the key behind writing good zuo wens, cos I'll be reading quite a lot of fanfiction and improving my chinese at the same time! Okay back to the story.)

4) Huang Zi Li. Nice name, is Sam named after one of your friends?

5) "Ni mei you nan peng you!" Lol that came out harsh...jkjk. No wonder Sam was disappointed.

6) "Ai yo" mean "What the heck"? I always thought that it was "oh no"! Another difference.

7) "Ni ba shu du!" LOL? I would have just flung the book in his face and screeched "SI JIA HUO!" If I were Sam, I would. But I'm not, so too bad.

8) Side effects. Drowsiness, normal. Sneezing, I guess maybe. Temporary chinese speaking? I should take a whole bottle for my kou shi.

9) Freddie doesn't know why he speaks Chinese? That's...weird. Not in a bad way though, in a good way, if that's possible. Must be because we share the same thoughts at times.

10) "Wo ai ni". WOW. That's so sweet! Maybe the koreans could write one and have him say "Sa rang hae". (Was that correct? Is it pronounced as Sa Rang Hae? Oh well...)

11) Thanks for putting in the translations. I need the little strokes on top of the pinyin to be able to read it. You're a great author.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow temperary chineese speaking? really?
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You and your awesome chinese induced writing :D
awkwardseaturtle chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was good luved the Chinese I understood all of it cuz I speak Chinese!
Mari13ssa chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this was funny and aww too freddie lol xD
babewivbrains chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
ahaha i love the list of side effects so funny :)

cute story too bad sam was asleep for the last part :P
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
awww, so cute!

good story! :D
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Idk Chinese, so I thought it was great. Lol.