Reviews for Retrospect
oermione chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Ohh well, don't mind me, i'm just crying my eyes out ç_ç
It's so beautifully written, they are so beautifully written,
M. Rhae chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is incredible! You really captured their essences well. I especially loved all your little details about them: their careful tones while talking, the way Stelmaria gave away Asriel's true feelings, the way you described Mrs. Coulter waking up in the hotel, the way they both handled the news of the pregnancy, the way they both melted and broke down in each other's arms at the end, etc. Just very nicely done. I think it gives their tale a good beginning and a proper end.

Keep up the good work!
Maria Evans Beckett chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
loved it
TheDarkMaiden 27 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow...Just wow. Deep, intense, beautiful, in-character. Wow. One tip, please make more, shorter chapters in the future, instead of one incredibly long one. Keep up the fab work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
wtf is this crap, u fail
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love this, so much. My OTP 3 I've read this fic again and again and its just fabulous.
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was amazing - you did asriel and Marisa justice. It was wonderfully written and so very poignant :)
LadyBelacqua chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I've read this twice, and it still gets me.

I loved your insight into their dialogue, thoughts, and motives. Personally, I think that they're the greatest pairing I've ever read, and you certainly did them justice.

To be honest, the ending nearly made me cry. It touched me very deeply. The writing was so professional and amazing, it was like it was part of the book.

Thank you for the best FanFic I've read.
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was stunningly incredible. You did a wonderful job of telling the story of Asriel and Mrs Coulter. Both were perfectly in character, and honestly, this read like missing scenes from the books. Their interaction was perfect, and your descriptions of Mrs Coulter were stunning. The end, especially, was beautiful.

Really, I enjoyed this very, very much! Probably one of, if not THE best HDM fics I've read. (Is it too much to hope that you'll write more sometime...? ;) )

Simply perfect.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was very beautiful. Great work!
Helltank chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A fairly good one-shot.

It was too long for me, but I read some parts and they were good, so if I judge your entire chapter based on those parts, I would like to tell you that you're better than most other fanfiction authors.
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
You deserve a world of reviews for this masterpiece. Brilliantly depicted, completely moving. I loved it!:)
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
nice work :)
MudbloodAndAGoofball chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow this is absolutely amazing. I wish I had half your talent.

It was really wonderful to read and great to see someone else's POV on their relationship and what happened. Well done and keep up the good work .
FlyingPurplePony chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oooh loved reading this! Cookie!