Reviews for Cracking the Code
nataie.martinez chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I love the story why did you stop writing you should update on this story again.
Anonymous A chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You'd better continue this story - it shows promise!
FMAlover555 i really like that chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Hey, wanna know what'd be great? A new chapter! _ I enjoyed this, even if it was a little sad, and I would like to see how good it could be.
ILoveRoyMustangInAMiniSkirt chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Please continue- this is really good!
blknblupanther1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Will you not continue?
UniversalBunny chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Hmm.. What about the codes? Update soon please!
songfire15 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow...idk what it is about this story but I am completely loving it! Please update soon!
ael277 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I really like this story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
WrittenByAnri chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Very well written. Now that I think of it It quite fits with Riza's professional attitude to have a background like this. Please continue with the story!
qu33n0fk1ng5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Your writing is very easy to read and elegant! Keep up the good work, I can't wait till the next chapter :)
Starry Pink chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
You've made Mr. Hawkeye a little crueler than I would have expected him to be, but this story is interesting, and I can't wait to see where it's headed.
BlakRythem chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Poor Riza, always beaten by her father. :(

I like this story. I always loved Roy and Riza's background and your take on it interested me.

I hope you update soon.
purebloodprincess159 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Oh! Riza sweetheart! How dare your father hit you. He's no man at all. And Roy seems to be the light of your life huh? I wanna read the next chapter. Please Lady Oliva Carter, UPDATE SOON!
Young Just Us chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Poooor Riza! I'm all excited for the next chapter, I love this.
HeadtotheSky chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Your story is really good far. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!