Reviews for Ghosts
HalfLiar chapter 3 . 2/24
My heart broke when Sephiroth got a hug! He was used by Jenova and really needed a friend. I kinda wish this were taken a little slower because those smaller moments were a more touching than the smut.

Overall, I completely loved this! Not often do you read a fanfic of a human and vunerable Sephiroth so broken by his past. Cloud was his doom and is now his salvation. The same applies to how Sephiroth affected Cloud during this story. Both can now move on and truly live. *tears up*

anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
The fic is all that I have ever wanted in a sephicloud fic, thank you so, so much.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
It's somehow a pity I haven't found this fanfiction earlyer ...even if there is smut in the last chap it's awesome how you've managed to describe their feelings and the development of their relationship :) I hope you write other lives of art like this ;)
01 Deleted Junk Acc chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Aw, this was sweet and desperately heartbreaking at the same time. Loved it.
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
That was beautifuuul 3 god, I HATE those positions but because you made it sound special and logical, you'll be the exception ;)
I like how you portrayed Lucretia as motherly rather than the bitch everyone takes her for :D
Hey the sex was good n it was meaningful... But don't you think the ShinRa mansion is one of the worst places to lose your virginity? :/ its old, dusty and they could probably catch something worst than AIDS since Seph's human now so he's more vulnerable and with the sex don't you think it would attract a small monster that's deadly. It wuor have been better if they had done it at the house _
Anyway, even though it is only three chapters long, you were able to make a story that's compassionate, romantic and sexy ;) all at once, so kudos to you! :D
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I love that kiss! Just that you forgot to mention other... body parts... that awaken as a result of that kind of stimulation ;) weird how the slightest change in the original plot always ends up with them making out XD
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So I haven't reviewed a story in a loooong time but I just had to for this one. Its so touching and emotional I truly love how ur writing it from Seph's pov because usually ppl just make him an evil bastard but never show how he became that way or how he must be feeling. Kudos to you, this is an epic story :D
spiel chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Wow, I'd really like to see how everyone else reacts to Sephiroth suddenly showing up again. Especially Tifa, considering she's been living together and raising kids with Cloud xD
Flayne chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I'm really interested in short stories following this line. This is incredibly in character and well written. The details are fine and true.

Thanks for writing this! :)

Greetings, flayne
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I didn't really like that Cloud topped but other than that I liked it.
Shirley chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hello. As your novels reader, I want to translate it into chinese and let more people enjoy it. It needs your support and authorization.I will keep your name as author and let you know if the Chinese readers ideas. Don't you want to know what they say?
Lollipop Unleashed chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Amazing is there a sequel!
SelKar chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I loved both the idea and 'your' Sephiroth. I would love to read an epilogue if you ever decide to write one.

SelKar
Kimihearts chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Beautiful and heart breaking. Love love love cloudy!
IA1979 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Oh wow. No doubt that the smut was VERY satisfying. Cloud/Seph is a tricky ship, takes some extra effort from the writer to make it believable and IC, and you did a great job. Everything else was simply beautiful. The ghost town setting was perfect for the characters' emotional development, and the pace was just right. Definitely faving this gem!